“Why the hell would you want to know that?” I asked appalled.

He shrugged. “Just want to know.”

“No you don’t,” I said shaking my head.

“Oh come on; just tell me, it can’t be bad right?”

I shook my head. “Fine. I was crying one day in my room when he barged in, he was my roommate’s sister so he was always just coming on over and he asked why I was crying and I just poured out everything to him and then for a few weeks he was just a great friend to me and then it grew to something more,” I said looking up at Morgan.

“He seems like a good guy,” Morgan mumbled and it made me smile.

“He is,” I whispered knowing he could hear it.

“But, I’m going to get you back,” he said with a smug look on his face.

“No,” I shook my head.

“Yes, just wait and see,” I rolled my eyes and then ignored him. I took of my dress and scooted a bit away from him and lied back down to work on my tan. I eventually drifted off asleep.

“You still snore,” Morgan said when I sat up and put my head over the boat.

“I do not!” I objected even though I knew it was totally true.

“And you still deny it. Don’t worry, it’s cute,” he said. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the lake. It was a beautiful day, so sunny and warm.

“Come here,” Morgan said to me. I didn’t even think twice, I got up and walked to wear he was.

“Steer,” he said and I looked at him shocked.

“You want me to steer a boat? You don’t even like the way I steer a car!”

He chuckled and shrugged. “I’ll help you,” he whispered. I put both my hands on the wheel and felt Morgan grip his hands around my bare waist. I gasped and he immediately removed his hands. I steered for a little bit feeling Morgan’s breaths because of how close he was to my body.

“Here, you take it,” I whispered and switched spots with him.

“What’s that scar on your stomach? It sort of looks like a welt,” he said and it made me immediately think of the day I got it.

“You’d never believe me,” I said smiling running my fingers over the scar that was in a form of a circle.

He cocked his eyebrow. “Oh? Tell me then.”

“Okay, it was that day you spilled your coffee on me, I didn’t even realize how bad I got burned until I noticed the scar and I knew it was from that.”