After waiting around for seven minutes, silently eating your food, without him showing, you started for get worried. Your thoughts that were running back and forth between if he was going to hate you forever or just not show up were cut off.

The hallway chilled as crisp footstep made there way closer and closer, before you knew it the duel-haired boy was in front of you. "What do you want?"

You flinched from the harshness in his voice but decided that you deserved it. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for what happened." Shoto raised an eyebrow but let you continue, "I know this may sound worthless coming from me now, but I know you were stressed that day especially, and I probably didn't make it any better." Your voice was barley audible at this point.

Shoto stood there eating up every word you said, "No, wait, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you like I did. I should have explained the situation..."

"I know it's a sensitive topic, so I'm not going to question you about it. Just tell me when your ready." You spoke with a small smile.

Shoto shook his head, "No, I want to explain. I just want you back..."

You gave him a nod to continue, and he told you his whole story about his mother and father. About the kettle, his siblings, and his burn scar. Simply put, you two made up and stopped ignoring each other after that.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Katsuki Bakugo༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

During hero training class, Katsuki watched you silently. Just a week ago was your first fight with the boy and he was starting to get annoyed. He wanted you back.

He watched as you threw punches to your opponent, while creating a mini tornado for your own use.

Thoughts ran through his head, "I guess they can protect themselves, they don't need me anymore." Katsuki scoffed.

Your match had ended with you being victorious, he watched you walk over to the sidelines silently. To this point, he'd never thought he'd be the one to apologize, but here he was, about to apologize to [Y/N].

He marched over to your resting spot and pulled you away from the crowd, "H-Hey! What are you doing?" You found yourself yelling.

He dragged you off the the side of the building and pinned you against the wall. "I wanna apologize!" He growled out.

You wiggled around trying to escape his grip as he kept on talking, "I know what I said was stupid! I know you can protect yourself! I just wanted you to need me..."

"Need you?" You copied in a light airy tone.

He nodded, "Never mind, you probably don't get it."

"No!" You suddenly burst out, "I get what you mean!"

Katsuki looked at you confused so you continued, "I was trying to get better at being independent so you didn't need to worry about me. That's why I said the things I did."

He stayed silent for a few seconds, before leaning in and kissing you roughly yet passionately. You found yourself kissing him back, needy for him.

He pulled back after a few seconds, "[Y/N]... Can we get back together?"

To that you smiled, "Of course we can."

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Denki Kaminari༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Everyone could tell that Denki was acting unusual, even for him. He wouldn't flirt with anyone at all, wouldn't hangout with Mineta, he would, however, call him out on how gross he was being.