Hermione and Alice got themselves into their positions, awaiting for the right moment to start. Finally feeling it was the right time and knowing the other was ready, they performed their dance, along with the Bulldog cheer, finishing up in a right fist in the air left hand on hip stance.

The remaining Vixen auditionees and Gina and her second in command, all stood up with wide smiles on their faces and mouths agape and applauded the girls for their well performed, if not slightly unrehearsed routine they had prepared on the spot shortly after lunch.

Feeling proud of themselves and not knowing how to react to the praise, they bowed and gave thanks, smiling back at them all, well all accept Penelope, who had sat there the entire time with the very same scowl on her face she had when they had entered.

The applause slows down and the girls all hold their anxious gazes upon Penelope, waiting for her input, and having a gut feeling it was going to be anything but positive.

"As entertaining as that was-" She begins, preparing to twirl her hands to exaggerate her statement. "I just didn't see much fire or drive from either of you. And I wasn't that impressed." She finishes, shrugging her shoulders smugly.

Alice's mouth falls open as she furrows her brow. "I knew this was a waste of damn time." She grunted with baring teeth before trying to storm off but it abruptly stopped by Hermione pulling her arm.

"Just wait a minute." She whispers, lightly pulling Alice back.

Gina tilts her head towards her co captain snappily. "Bullshit Penelope!" She scolds. "They were the best we had audition today, and you know it."

Penelope's eyes narrowed into an infuriating glare before scrunching up her nose in disgust, practically snarling. She uncrossed her legs before slamming her clipboard onto the ground.

"Have you forgotten whose squad this is?" She rhetorically enquires with a hint of a threatening tone in her voice.

"Have you forgotten about Featherhead's rule on demoting senior captains in extra curricular activities to shared roles? Making you a CO captain, along with me?" Gina snaps back.

Principle Featherhead had implemented a school rule involving seniors taking a step back from leading school teams and involving themselves in events or at least getting help from other team or group members in order for the seniors to be able to focus more on their final year in order to graduate without any complications.

With Penelope being a senior and Gina being a junior and the current longest serving River Vixen excluding the senior members, it made her co captain by default, meaning she got say in who made the team and the teams huge decisions just the same as Penelope did.

Penelope's eyes softened before she took a step back, her face still scowling as she takes a seat, crossing her legs infuriatingly.

"That's what I thought." Gina smiled smugly, knowing she had got one up on Penelope. She turns towards Hermione and Alice with a look of pride in her eye before speaking.

"Hermione. Alice. Welcome to the River Vixens."

•••

She steps through into the trailer, fixing her eyes onto FP who's relaxed into the couch with his back to her. A cold and refreshing beer in his hand

"Hi baby." He greets with a straight face, refusing to turn around as he focuses on the sports game on TV. "Charlie's down for his nap." He explains before bringing the beer bottle to his lips and taking a sip.

She walks closer towards him before resting her hand on the back of the couch. "And your Dad?"

He releases the bottle from his lips to answer. "At the Wyrm. So, d'you make the squad?"

"Turn around and see for yourself." She proposed.

He spins his head around in confusion, putting the beer bottle down and instantly pausing and holding a breath as he lays his eyes upon her, basking in her beauty and goddess-like body in the fitting blue and yellow uniform.

She bites her lip seductively as she moved out in front of him, gazing down at his stunned face and appreciating his grin.

He reaches out towards her with a suggestive look on his face, his eyes practically gleaming with arousal as his hands grip her waist, pulling her down into the couch with him and hearing her laugh, towering over her as her golden locks fall down freely past her face.

He holds a gaze into her ocean blue orbs as he snakes his hand up and down her thigh, past her waist and up to her neck, lightly stroking her chin and sharp jaw line with a reached out finger.

"How am I, going to be able to focus on the field, when you're yards away from me, looking like this?" He whispers seductively before pulling her into his face by her neck and slipping his tongue into her mouth.

She gladly accepts. Reaching her hand up to his face, stroking his smoothly shaven skin and realising moans she gladly allowed him to swallow as their tongues battled for dominance.

A/N: Please leave a comment because I love reading them and finding out what you guys loved, what you'd like to see and how I can improve ❤️