"Don't worry so much Takahashi-san." Miyu called back with a smile, "I'm fine." The fact her clothes were battle torn and covered in blood did not support her statement.

Takahashi Michio relented with a sigh, he supposed if she was able to run that fast, then she wouldn't be dying anytime soon.

"Which way was it?" Miyu hit an intersection and choose right, smiling when she did indeed reach the correct room number. "Mikoto!" She entered the room loudly, surprising its occupants.

"Miyu," Fugaku gave her a disapproving look, "You shouldn't run or shout in the hospital. Nor should you cause Takahashi-san so much trouble." He added as an afterthought.

"Hai," Miyu said as his brief lecture went in one ear and out the other. She spotted her target on the bed and skipped over. "How are you doing, Mikoto?"

"Wonderfully." The woman was a bit paler than usual, with weariness easily visible on her face, though she did manage a weak smile, "If you want to meet him, he's with Itachi."

She turned her attention to the boy seated beside his mother. A peaceful smile stretched across his usually stoic face. In his arms, sleeping peacefully despite all the commotion, was a beautiful and healthy baby boy.

"His name is Sasuke." Fugaku told her with his own rare smile.

"Sasuke." Miyu repeated, her eyes softening, "It's a good name."

"So, how are you?" Fugaku asked, jolting her out of her reverie. He checked her form, paying particular attention to any place near blood.

"I'm fine." Miyu replied, rubbing the blood on her arm off and showing him the unmarred skin, "Healing abilities remember."

"Hn." Fugaku nodded his approval and she smiled. He truly wasn't as bad as she had once imagined. A little callous and strict, sure, but he cared in his own way.

"Would you like to hold him?" Itachi asked, offering his younger brother to his sister, albeit reluctantly.

"Of course." Miyu eagerly accepted Sasuke, her arms moving into place automatically. She had gotten a lot of practice with babies these past few months. The blonde went out of her way, meeting and getting to know the people of Konoha, relishing in the new bonds she formed. She had fed younger Neji, held Tenten, chanced upon Lee, cooed over Shino, cuddled Choji, met Sakura and played with Kiba. Yet, there were still a handful of her friends yet to be born and even more she could not meet yet. She couldn't call herself fully content until she knew they were all safe and protected. Feeling a movement in her arms Miyu looked down and watched as Sasuke blearily open his eyes.

"Ohayo." She greeted with a foxy grin.

Dream

"Temari! You look fantastic!" Sakura complimented, giving the Suna Kunoichi a hug. Instead of her usually flat stomach there was a small bulge on the blonde which added an appeal of its own.

"You aren't looking half bad either." Temari joked, smiling over at woman and her jumpsuit-wearing partner, "You two should get a move on too. I don't want to be the only fat one here." She earned herself a pretty blush from the pink haired woman and couple of laughs. Their Nara tactician fondly wrapped an arm around her waist before adding his own opinions into the mix.

"Maybe we should take this slowly," He suggested, "One pregnant woman is troublesome enough." All he got in return was a punch from his ever-loving wife. The mood was great and soon enough the friendly chatter grew to a full blown shouting match.

"I'm going to be an uncle." Naru turned her attention back to her close friend who seemed to be worrying more than anyone else, though it hardly showed on his impassive face.