Chapter 2

Time skip to about a week since Seungmin's interview. Honestly Seungmin couldn't wait, the week was like a year to him. Weird, I know.

"Seungmin, calm down! Whatever happens, happens. If you don't get accepted, it will be fine." Minho said, reassuring his bestie.

"Uhh, Hyung. I feel the same feeling when I was waiting for my final exam results on my last year of college." Seungmin sighed, looking down at his palms.

"Bitch, you got all A+'s on your finals." Minho responded rudely, rolling his eyes.

This led both of them to fall in pin drop silence. The silence they were having gave a lot tension, that is need to be cut with a knife.

That was until someone's phone rang. It was Seungmin's, both of them looked at each other with wide eyes. Minho had a look of anticipation while Seungmin had a frightened look.

"Answer it, hoe!" Minho encouraged him, it took a lot of time but Seungmin answered his phone.

Well all know, Minho was a hoe. And I am out the door.

"H-Hello?"

"Seungmin? This is Hyunjin." His voice sounded so...nice.

"Yeah, Hi. So what's up?" Seungmin asked trying to act cool which gave a face palm reaction from Minho was listening.

"Well, I have got some news for you. You are hired!" Hyunjin said. This froze Seungmin to shock and Minho can see him slightly shaking a bit. He went over to young boy to hug to keep him still.

"Oh wow. Really?!" Seungmin asked, he sounded really surprised. He honestly thought he wouldn't get in.

But we been knew.

"Yes, but there is more to it..." Both of the boys heard it and now they both froze, in order to hear him. "...I am hiring you a full time employee." Hyunjin said with joy and Seungmin couldn't believe his ear.

"Really?!? Oh my gosh. Hyunjin, thank you. Thank you! I promise I won't let you down." Hyunjin was smiling on the other side of this phone converstation.

"Don't worry. I am sure you can do your best. We'll see you start, next week, Monday. See you then, bye!" Then the call ended.

"See! I know you could do it! Now let's go celebrate!" Minho slightly jumping up and down for joy.

"Where?" Seungmin is in confusion.

"The café, duh." Minho simply said.

"You just wanna see that squirrel looking barista." Seungmin said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah! Come on, let's go!" Minho grabbed Seungmin's arm and they both left.

Minho was anticipating to see the cute barista again. They sat at the same seat where they were last time. Seungmin stay seated while Minho picked up their orders.

Minho walked up to the counter, meeting the barista who are now face to face with each other.

"Hi, welcome back!" The boy with specs greeted, you can tell that he was happy to see him because before Seungmin and Minho arrived, he was somewhat not focused to other customers.

"Hey!" Of course, Minho was also happy to see him. The heat from his cheeks can be a proof from it.

"So what can I get for you? The usual?" The cute barista asked, the way his tone sounded as if he was trying to impress Minho, and of course Minho was surprised because he didn't expect the boy to remember his order because that isn't important.

Duh.

"You remember my order?" Minho was in awe.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? You and your friend have been coming for about a few months now. And you guys always order the same things so I figured, and it got stuck in my head." The boy laughed afterwards, and Minho found it so cute.

"Haha, sorry about that. That's what my bestfriend and I like to order so yeah." Minho felt lowkey embarrassed. Not that there is anything wrong with ordering the same thing, but that is what a menu is for.

"Don't worry, it's understandable. So would you like to order them?" He asked. Minho was unable to speak at this point for some odd reason and replied with a nod.

"So that would be 70000 WON." Barista boy said looking at the cash register, squinting his eyes to see the total. Despite wearing glasses he is unable to see.

Because Science.

Minho was about to walk away to the Pickup counter, and not be an embarrassment towards his crush when all of a sudden Jisung had called him back.

"Wait, Minho you forgot something!" Jisung called to Minho, who was of course confused.

"What is it?" Minho asked tilting his head to the right because of the confusion.

"I didn't get your number."

The red blush was becoming more and more apparent on his cheeks and on his ear. Minho was flustered.

"Well..Well, I-I could give you my...my LINE ID." Minho stuttered, you can tell he was nervous.

"Better yet, give me your phone and I'll write and my ID in." Minho gave his phone to Jisung, and within seconds he gave it back.

Minho saw the contact that the barista named himself. He felt butterflies in his stomach because next to his name was a heart. Minho looked back up to him, and he gave the eldest a wink before Minho couldn't handle and walked away to the pickup counter.

When the barista boy typed his name, he used a fake name. It wasn't Jisung but Seungwoo. I don't even know.

Wow, Minho and Seungmin are fucking dumb. How can they not see that this is Jisung? With his glasses on he looks like a different person. Kinda similar to Superman, I am: shook.

Written: 25/08/19
Published: 07/08/19

※※※

A/N:

Wow, I actually added development to Minho and Jisung? Wow. That is progress for me as an author xD

So yeah, make sure to comment, vote, follow me for future updates and projects! 🤗 Thanks so much for reading and I will see you all in the next chapter! Bye!