Exhausted

Warning: Smut ahead, please read at your own risk.

"y/n, can you please do this for me? I really really need to go home early because my boyfriend and I have plans for today." your co-worker Anna said, handing you some more paperwork. You sighed annoyingly, trying to reason her out.

"ugh, why can't you just do it by yourself? You have plenty of time left before you go home." you replied annoyingly.

  She started to babble things to the point where you can't stand it so you sighed in defeat and motion her to leave. She thanked you and dash her way out of the office.

"guess I'll be working late again." you said inside your head, huffing as you started working with your paperwork.

   As time passes by, you didn't realize that it was pass 12. It was way past your last late night shift. But you shrugged it off, finishing the last two paperworks you're left with.

  After a long tiring night, you opened your apartment door with your keys. You dropped your bag down the floor.

"Babe I'm homeee." you shouted to your boyfriend, Joji. You made your way to your shared room and there you saw him, sitting down the bed.

  He made a kissing face and you laugh, before walking towards him, crouching down to give him a kiss.

  You stripped out of your working clothes as Joji bit his lower lip, loving the sight of you with only your underwear

  You stripped out of your working clothes as Joji bit his lower lip, loving the sight of you with only your underwear. You slipped on one of his white tee and you lay down next to him.

"how was your day?" he said, scooping you closer to him. He kissed your neck and it made you smile, your back facing his chest.

"it was so fucking tiring. But I'm glad that i got home, seeing the love of my life." you said as you turned your face to face him. He flashed a smile, before capturing your lips into a sweet but passionate kiss. It left you breathless, aching for something more.

  His warm hands started to wander under the white t-shirt, his touch sending electricity to your body. You moaned inside his mouth, as he successfully unclipped your bra.

"Joji." you said, back arching as he cupped your perfectly sized breasts and his lips started to go down to your neck.

  He brought the hem of your shirt above your head, removing it. His eyes lingered to your body, making you blush and hide your breasts by folding your arms in front of it.

"Babe don't, it's beautiful. You're beautiful." he said reassuringly, slowly removing your arms in front of your breasts. He then put one of your breasts inside his mouth, making you moan louder than before. His tongue swirled on your right nipple, your back arched.

  He removed his lips from your right breasts and he started to remove his cap along with his t-shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers that you got him for his birthday.

  He started to kiss your collar bone and started to leave love marks on it. Your eyes rolled up from the pleasure his giving you, it excites you, it scares you, but you didn't care. You only want to do it with him, only him.

  He stop in your torso, making an eye contact with you. He smirked, before bitting the hem of your underwear, removing it with only his teeth. It made you even aroused, your breath getting heavier.

  He started to insert two of his fingers inside your womanhood, making you gasp in surprise. He got painfully hard, feeling your tight folds wrapped around his fingers, arousing him further. You moaned as he thrusts his fingers skillfully in and out of you. He then decided to remove his fingers, leaving you aching for more.

"Joji, what the fuck?" you angrily said, sexual frustration is taking over your system. He didn't answer, but he put his two fingers inside his mouth, savouring your juices from his fingers. You got flustered, but you got an idea.

  You hover on top of him, and reconnect your lips with his. You can taste your own juice inside his mouth but you didn't care. You pressed down your womanhood against is crotch, as a revenge for leaving you aching for his touch.

  After a few moments, you removed yourself from him, making him dumbfounded.

"So that was your revenge?" he asked, as you laugh and nodded after.

"Alright, alright. Come here." he added as you got closer to him once again. He removed his boxers and he grabbed a condom from the drawer, opening it before putting it on his large cock.

  He crawled to you, kissing your forehead before asking, "You really want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm ready because you're the one for me. I really am." you replied back making him smile. He aligned himself to your womanhood, before sliding in. He moaned, feeling of your tight slick folds wrapped around his throbbing  cock. He started from a slow pace, allowing you to adjust.

  After a few moments, you nodded to fasten the pace. You didn't need to say it twice as he fasten his pace, making you both a moaning mess.

"oh, y/n." he spoke as he pound you.

"Joji." you moaned, as you gripped his back, nails scratching his back. He winced, but didn't care.

  The room is filled with the sound of skin clapping, moaning and the bed creaking from the pace.

  The pure pleasure is hitting the both of you, like you're in a cloud nine. Beads of sweat is starting to form on Joji's forehead, as well as yours.

"Joji, I'm close." you said, him nodding in response.

"I'm close too, baby. On the count of three." he replied, quickening his pace.

"one." you said.

"t-two." he responded.

"three!" you both shouted, as you both climaxed.

  He rode out his climax, before removing himself inside you. He disposed the condom, before laying next to you.

  He covered your naked bodies with the white soft comforter, he then held you closer, kissing your cheek and your neck before leaving a breath-taking kiss. You smiled, as you caressed his face, before kissing his forehead.

  You both catched your breath and stared at each other. You look deep in his chocolate covered eyes, wanting to stare at it forever.

"I love you, so fucking much." he said, making you smile.

"I love you too, but not that much." you joked, him making a fake offended face and turns to the other side.

"Awe babe, you know I love you more than I love myself." you added, making him turn to face you again.

"Alright then. Goodnight, y/n. C'mere." he said as he pulled you into his strong but comforting arms. You both fell asleep fast soundly, knowing that you loved each other until the end of time.