"Hey, Kiara!" Someone called, and Kiara looked over her shoulder to see Bon, Shima and Konekomaru walking up to her. Shima was the one who called her.

"Hey guys." She said with a small nod.

"You looked a little lost while looking for a spot to eat. Why not join us for lunch?" Shima offered.

"Why're you askin' if she wants to join us?" Bon asked in annoyance.

"Well, she looked lost, and I just thought about how you just said you admi-" Shima started, getting interrupted by Bon elbowing him in the side.

"Shima, don't rile him up." Konekomaru said, a look of concern crossing his face as Bon grumbled.

"Ohh, looks like someone's got a secret~" Kiara mused as she walked up to the three.

"You shut up too!" Bon snapped.

Kiara laughed, "You know, I think I'd love to join you guys. Thanks for the offer Shima."

Shima grinned, "Awesome. Now we got a cutie having lunch with us, don't you agree Bon?"

Bon gritted his teeth and glared at Shima who just laughed as the group headed to find a spot to sit. As they were walking, though, they spotted someone familiar sitting under a tree and stuffing his face as he cried over his lunch.

"There's Okumura. Looks like he's crying over his lunch." Shima stated.

"The poor guy. He must be really hungry." Konekomaru said.

"Yeah, I don't think that's it, Koneko." Kiara said with a blank expression on her face.

"You'd better not look him in the eye. His stupidity's contagious." Bon said, continuing to walk, leaving the three to glance at each other with amusement before following after him. They soon found a spot to sit under a tree and unpacked their lunches to start eating.

"So, Kiara, you haven't really told us anything about yourself. All we know is your name." Shima started leaning forwards towards Kiara. "Mind telling us more about yourself?"

"I'm not really that interesting." Kiara said as she bit into a sandwich.

"What do you mean? You have to of had something that happened in your past to make you want to become an exorcist." Shima said.

"Well, I guess in short I want to prevent others from being hurt because of demons— especially accidental injuries." She placed a hand on the back of her neck  and flashed them a smile, "It's kinda a common motivation, but hey, I can help plenty of people by being an exorcist." Of course, that wasn't the entire truth— she wanted to be an exorcist so she could find out more about her past and her family, Mephisto refused to tell her anything more than what she currently knew, so she decided that she would put the matters into her own hands.

"That's really sweet, Kiara. I didn't expect that to be your reason." Konekomaru said with a smile.

"Yeah, well at least it's realistic." She said as she puffed up her chest and imitated a certain mowhawked punk. "It's not like I'm proclaiming that I'm going to defeat Satan himself."

"Oh, shut it." Bon grumbled.

"Or what? You'll make me regret it? I'd love to see that~" She said, smirking at Bon with her eyes narrowed playfully.

Bon tensed, staying quiet.

Kiara laughed, "Looks like Bonny's at a loss or words." There was a small vibration from her pocket and she pulled out her phone to see who had messaged it.

I need you to deliver some papers for me dear! Come to my office to pick them up!

-M.P

Kiara groaned internally, but hopped up. "I'd love to tease you more, but I have to get some stuff done before class starts again."

"Oh, alright. See you at Cram school." Shima said.

"Of course." Kiara said before she walked off to Mephisto's office.

***

The rest of the day passed by quickly and soon she was sitting at her desk in her dorm room, twirling her pencil and staring out the window and thinking of ways she could avoid doing her homework.

As she was staring, she spotted Sheimi walk up to the boy's old dormitory. Kiara knew that Rin and Yukio lived in that dorm— she's seen them walk in and out of the front door on multiple occasions. Why Sheimi was there Kiara assumed she was dropping supplies off. She watched as Rin walked up to Sheimi, shouting something to get her attention. Not too soon after Yukio had popped his head out of the window. After the three of them exchanged some words, Rin lead Sheimi inside the building.

Kiara lost sight of them after, but she couldn't help but notice some movement in the corner of her eye. Behind one of the pillars near the dorms, three girls were hiding, talking to each other and staring at the old boys dorm. For a second, Kiara thought of telling Rin and Yukio about them, but then again they were just human girls, how much trouble could they get themselves into?

Kiara sighed, looking down at the assignment on the desk in front of her. "Well, enough dawdling, I'd better start this homework."