'It matters. If he gets caught, he points the finger at us. And he met you in person so...'

'Look, I used an alias, and Frankie said he was legit.'

'Frankie said.'

'What?'

No one said anything, Deran and Ashton sharing a look.

'Alright, I got to open up the bar,' The man changed the topic; 'Ash, you coming?'

'Yeh,' She sighed. 

She started up the street with her hand in his, Craig coming up behind them to grab her other hand.

||||||

'Babe?' Ashton called as she entered their house; 'Hey, I'm gonna head down to the Strand- Oh, hey, Smurf.'

'Hey, baby,' The woman smiled as she sat in the living room with Eli in the love seat under the window.

'What're you doing here?'

'She brought us lasagne,' Eli smiled nervously.

'Oh, thanks.'

'I was just talking to Eli about how much I like the house. You did good, baby. It's very nice,' Smurf looked around.

'Yeh, needed a good clean out.'

'I'm glad I gave it to you. You've done good.'

She smiled tightly, glancing at her husband out of the corner of her eye. 

'Alright,' Smurf stood; 'I'll see you later, baby. Good seeing you, Eli.'

'You, too, Smurf,' Eli nodded.

The woman made her way out of the house and down the stairs, Ashton turning to look at the boy with a cocked brow. 

'What the fuck?' She asked. 

'I don't know,' He stood as he shrugged; 'I woke up, she was in the kitchen. The washing was folded, the living room was cleaned up.'

'Fuck.'

'Hey, it's ok.'

'No, it's not.' 

She shook her head, running her fingers through her hair.

'Hey,' He placed his hands on her sides; 'I'm right here.'

'H-How'd she even get in?' She stammered.

'We must've left the door unlocked, we changed all the locks, remember? Hey, breathe, Ash.'

She clenched her eyes shut, leaning into him as he placed his chin on top of her head. She tilted her head back and placed a soft kiss under his jaw, before tucking her head back into it's previous position. 

'I'm right here,' Eli whispered. 

'I know,' She sighed; 'I just...'

'I know, I know.'

He kissed the top of her head, pulling her a little closer.

||||||

Ashton giggled as Eli's skin jumped, the gun buzzing in her hand as she ink his skin. The tattoo of the moon was almost finished, sitting stark on the skin behind his earlobe. 

'Does it look good?' He peered up at her. 

'Yes,' She smiled; 'Now, stop talking.'

'I'm doing yours next.'

She shook her head, quick to take her finger off the lever when the door was thrown open. 

'You need anything cleaned?' Pope asked.