2☣︎

PART TWO.
BITE MY TONGUE - YOU ME AT SIX

AUGUST 7TH 20**

"you never told me why you wanted revenge in hansol so much, yuta" xirae randomly breaks the silence at the breakfast table.

taeyong starts to choke on the cereal he was eating and jaemin almost spits out his coffee. ten on the other hand was sat next to xirae and placed his book down, leaning further towards the table.

"yeah nakamoto tell her, why don't you?" ten smirked.

"ten shut up"

"get out, johnny"

yuta shifted in his seat. he was beyond uncomfortable.

xirae was the only girl sat at the table, and was one of the three twenty year olds. lucas, mark and xirae, being the same age, were all very close.

the two boys could see that she regretted asking the question in such an open space.

"someone's jelly-"

"i suggest you shut it, donghyuk" yuta glared at the younger.

"no, no keep going hyuk. i wanna get to the bottom of this" xirae placed her elbows on the table, resting her head on her hands. sure she felt guilty for asking and egging the boys on more, but it didn't mean she was going to stop.

"xirae, elbows off the table," kun told the girl who sighed and moved in response. "and please stop arguing at the breakfast table. yuta just it over with and tell the poor girl" he huffs in annoyance.

"thanks mama kun" she smiles and turns back to yuta.

everyone was looking between the two. there had always been something between the two. seeing as he was the one that welcomed her into the group, he was always the one to protect her and he was the one she felt most comfortable around.

on their small missions the team would often find the two holding hands or hugging after something drastic.

the only person who really knew was mr dong himself.

winwin and yuta were always close, so they knew everything about each other.

"you're taking your time yuta, hurry up" ten stayed.

the amount of pressure yuta felt right now was immense, and xirae could sense it too.

johnny, haechan, ten and kun continued to bicker and xirae could see yuta closing in more and more. if he snapped, they wouldn't hear the end of it.

"stop!" xirae shouted, grabbing the attention of everyone at the table.

yuta stood up from his seat and stormed out of the room, and xirae was quick to follow.

"bet they're gonna fuck now-"

"ten! what have we told you?!"

"shut up kun you chinese bitch"

"oh my god ten shush"

"you can't help me from being frustrated all the time!"

"sexually frustrated, is johnnys dick not good enough?"

"haechan stop talking about my dick!"

xirae has chased yuta for long enough and they had somehow made their way to the artillery room.

this was where all the members came to take out their anger.

just pick up a gun and fire it at the targets.