"No." Dylan said to me. I looked at him. 

"Why not Dy---" Dylan cut me off. 

"I'm playing. Just don't put gas in it. All the cars are good to go." Dylan said to me. I smiled at him. Vanessa did get a good man when she got with Dylan. 

"Thank you so much. I'll wont be long. Love you all and Arlo listen to Uncle Dylan and Aunty Vanessa." I said to my 3 year old son running out of the door. I walked over to Vanessa cute little bug and started it all up. I may not know where Cole lives but I do know how to get to Sprouse Company. 

I really don't know what to say to him when I see him. All I know is that I'll be giving him a piece of my mind. I parked Vanessa car and turned it off. I got out of the car and was walking over to the front doors. I walked up to the lady behind the desk. 

"Can I help you." She asked me with a nasty attitude. I would love to smack her in her in her face. I hate people with rudeness. Where does it get you in life. No where. 

"Yes Is Mr. Cole Sprouse here yet." I asked her. 

"Don't get here until 10. Why? Do you have an appointment with him." She asked me. I smiled at her. 

"Yes I do." I said to her. 

"Okay. You can leave now." She told me. I looked at her.

"Excuse me." I asked her. 

"I said you need to leave. Honey this is New York, New York. Why don't you go back to the projects where you belong." She said to me. 

"You fucking bitch." I said to her. 

"Leave. The cops are on there way now." She said to me. 

"Good. Let them come. I want them to come. Because I'm going to beat your ass with an inch of your life." I said to her. She stood up. 

"Wow. How tall are you?" I asked her. 

"5'8 without shoes. With them I can get to up to 6'2. So why don't you leave-- Hi Mr. Sprouse." This bitch said to Mr. Sprouse. Wait. I turned to look and saw this tall man looking down at me. 

"What are you doing here?" Cole asked me. I looked up at him. 

"I need to---" This dumb bitch cut me off.

"Don't worry sir, the police is on there way." Bitch said. 

"Why?" Cole asked her. 

"Because I'm going to beat this bitches ass that's why?" I said to him. 

"Okay. You call off the police and get back to work." Cole said to the ugly bitch. I just smiled at her. 

"And you. Hey, yes I'm talking to you, what are you doing here, you missed me." Cole asked me. 

"What? No. I'm here because I need to talk to you." I said to him. 

"Okay. Come with me. We can go up to my office." Cole said to me. I followed him up to his office. Which is on the top floor of this 25th story building.

"So whats' up?" Cole asked me. 

"Why did you stick money in my wallet." I asked him. Cole looked at me. 

"I have no clue what you---" I cut him off. 

"Bullshit Cole. I've never had this much money all at once. I can't---" Cole cut me off. 

"Cut me off one more time and see what I'll do to you." Cole said to me. I looked up at him. 

"What are you even talking about?" I asked him.