Chapiter 2: Attempted theft

The next morning,

I woke up around nine o'clock. My parents having already left to work, I took advantage of it to have my breakfast. "I'm starving," I said to myself, gasping. I went down the stairs and went directly to the kitchen to prepare cereals. Then, I sat quietly on the couch and watched "Impotent Rage" on TV, it's my favorite cartoon. After swallowing my cereal bowl I felt my phone vibrate. "Damn who is it now ..." I mumbled. Lamar had sent me a message. "So you have this car ?!" he asked me. Shit I forgot ... "Not yet," I replied. "Go move, time is money!" he said. "I'm going, I'm going!" I turned off my cell phone and went to change, I put on a military T-shirt and a leather jacket then I put my black jeans and boots. I was starting to get stressed, I did not know how to go about it Rockford Hills , Rockford Hills .... I thought. I left my house and went to the bus stop and waited patiently, the driver arrived. I presented him my bus pass card, he looked at it and then let me in so I sat down on a seat and put on my headphones to enjoy the voice of my favorite singer. For a fraction of a second, I saw that a passenger stared at me, he was about forty years old, he had a bald head and he doesn't had a respectable hygiene, he was like a homeless person (note of the author : I have nothing against them !) This man made me really scared. The thing that bothered me the most was that he looked at me with a shocked and frightened look, I know I'm far from beautiful but still ...

"Last stop, Rockford Hills everyone goes down!" announced the driver. I put my laptop in my mini backpack and got off the bus hoping never to see this mysterious man again. A few minutes later. A few minutes later, I saw the same villa as in the photo in front of me.

 A few minutes later, I saw the same villa as in the photo in front of me

I felt a lump in my belly. What am I going to do ... I wanted to cry but I managed to calm down because there was no one at first sight. fuck when you have to go, you have to go! I saw the mini garage but I noticed as early as the door was locked "Eh shit!" I then went around the house hoping to find a way to break in. Suddenly I saw an open glass door God exists I thought and I entered discreetly. I was panicked as soon as I heard voices in the living room, I noticed a man with dark hair, blue eyes and forty years drinking whiskey on his couch with a woman with brown hair and with a rather imposing breast Surely his wife. That's when I knew I was in shit, I could not move or I was going to be spotted but of course I felt a little dust on my nose and what was to happen happened, I sneezed ... "Where does this girl come from ?!" shouted the woman. "Then I can explain everything to you!" I said, panicking. "Amanda, call the police, I'll take care of everything ..." the man replied. I must admit that he intimidated me a little because he was pretty sturdy but also a little big, this thought made me laugh and I accidentally let a little sneer. "What makes you laugh eh to have you get caught like a bitch is that?" he told me coldly. The police siren sounded, they were coming ...

I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, laugh because I got caught foolishly then crying because I imagined the reaction of my parents and the consequences. I did not want it but salty tears rolled down my cheeks and I'm 100% sure that the man saw them. "God listen little girl, I let you go this time but next time I will be less friendly understood?" I nodded and stared at my feet like a punished child. An officer arrived on the scene "You can leave, it was a false alarm ..." announced the nice gentleman. The policeman groaned a little and left. After drying my tears the man offered to take me home, I accepted because I did not want to see the dirty man on the bus so I followed him to his car and he started.

 After drying my tears the man offered to take me home, I accepted because I did not want to see the dirty man on the bus so I followed him to his car and he started

After a few minutes of silence he asked me, "What's your name?" "Norah ... Norah Martinez" I replied "Your age? .." the man asked me again "I'm almost fifteen years old ..." Some moment later, I finally dared to ask him who he was " And you? Your name? " "Michael, Michael De Santa" he said to me "But did you already know that?" he said with an angry tone. I was shocked, how did he know ?! "Who sent you?" Michael asked me "Nobody ..." I lied "I'll ask you once ... who sent you he said angrly , "OK, OK it's Lamar Davis ..." He looked at me satisfied, then there was still a heavy silence. Half an hour later, we arrived in front of my house "Thank you ... thank you very much, I am grateful ..." I thanked him "Do not thank me kid, keep my number ... if you have problems" he handed me a paper with a cell phone number. I smiled and got off the vehicle. He restarted his car and left. I went home avoiding my parents and went directly to lock myself in my room.

This is the end of Chapter 2 <3

I hope you liked it and please excuse me for spelling errors or other ^^ Tell me what you think in the comments :D

(sorry for my bad english)