MJ rolls them over so she’s on top. She sits upon his lower stomach. She leans forwards & kisses him. 

They lay there naked & kissing for twenty minutes. 

Peter grabs MJ & flips her so he has control again. He sits on his knees & stares at her out of breath. She gives him a little nod, which ques Peter. 

He scooches closer & leans over to kiss her again. She uses her hand to guide him in. His waist moves up & down while his head, neck, & shoulders stay perfectly still. He gradually gets deeper & deeper at each thrust. MJ can’t help but let out soft moans each time. 

Peter closes his eyes tightly, tilts his head back, & his moans get a lot louder. His breath is sharp & thin. Peter feels amazing, everything he's wanted to do in these past 2 months is finally coming true. Every part of him is shaking as he lets out. 

Peter rolls over & throws the condom away. Out of breath, MJ mumbles, "Congratulations, record time. Three minutes"! 

"Oh shut up", Peter playfully smacks her arm. "It's not like you lasted any longer"! 

"I'd say, twenty seconds longer than you", MJ teases

"Wow, twenty seconds", Peter mocks. 

"Yeah, twenty seconds longer than Spiderman", MJ teases again. 

Peter kissed her to shut her up. It was 2 AM so they drifted off to sleep just looking at each other. 

They woke up at 8 AM. Peter's alarm went off, he tried to turn the alarm clock off before MJ woke up but it was too late. 

"Shit. Shit. Shit", Peter cursed at the alarm clock. 

"What is that annoying noise & your alarm clock", MJ is messing with him. 

"Ha Ha", Peter fakes a laugh. The alarm clock wont shoot off so he unplugs it. He rolled over to look at MJ & when he did their noses were almost touching. "Hey"! 

"Hi". 

"Do you want to go get some coffee or just lay here", Peter asks. 

"I like it here", MJ wrapped her left arm around him. Peter returns the hug with his right arm. They were still under the blankets. Peter pulled their bodies closer so he could feel every inch of her. "Don’t you have work in forty minutes"? 

"Work can wait", Peter pulls MJ in for a kiss. He wraps his legs around hers. She can also feel every inch of him. 

"It really won’t", MJ says separating the kiss. She gets out of bed, puts on her underwear & shirt, & heads to the bathroom. Peter gets dressed while MJ takes a shower. "Peter! There are no towels"! 

Peter walks up to the door, "Check the second cabinet. There should be one in there". 

MJ came out of the bathroom seconds later with only the towel on. Peter couldn’t help but stare, mainly because MJ is really tall & the towel doesn’t fit her all the way. "Catching flies", MJ asks shutting Peter's bedroom door & locking it. Peter closes his mouth & walks up to that door too. 

"I have to go, your welcome to stay here", Peter says. "Uh... I mean, if you want to". 

"I have school tomorrow so I have to do homework today, but thanks", MJ says. 

"Your welcome. Make sure you lock the door", Peter walks downstairs & out the door. 

MJ walks out of his room with all her clothes on & goes downstairs. She grabs an apple from his fridge & walks out of his apartment locking the door. 

She walks to her mom’s apartment & is greeted by Anya & Gwen in the kitchen, Betty & Ned sleeping on a couch, & Miles on the other. 

"What happened here", MJ asks. 

"Twelve bottles of vodka & four whole bundle of beer", Anya says rubbing her temple. "But, what happened last night, you & Peter never came back". 

"Yeah, so", MJ asks. 

"So what happened did you makeup, or out", Gwen asks. 

"We made up, but not anything else", MJ lied. 

"Then why didn’t you come back to the party last night", Anya asks. 

"I fell asleep on his couch", MJ lied again. 

"Sure", Anya winked at her. "Is couch slag for his bed"? 

"No, I said couch, like furniture", MJ was getting weird vibes. Anya pulled out her phone & showed MJ a picture. 

"What the hell", MJ asked. It was a picture of MJ curled up into Peter last night. The memory shower it was taken at 1 AM. "That is disrespectful & an invasion of my privacy", MJ defends herself. Anya & Gwen laughed at her.