Chapter 5

The next day at UA in class 1A

     every student except Deku entered the class silently. They heard what happened over the news. They couldn't believe it. Their friend was in critical condition, nearly dead and his mom had died.

"This is stupid! He's fine! Stop worrying you idiots!" Bakugo shouted, breaking the silence.

"Deku is not fine Bakugo! He's in the hospital barley alive! He tried to save his mom who actually died!" Uraraka shouts on the verge of tears.

"Bakugo how could you be so insensitive! Midoriya is hurt really bad!" Ashido says hugging Uraraka.

"That stupid nerd should've never ran into that mess! It's his own fault he ended up like this!" Bakugo says.

"Bakugo he was just trying to save his mom. She was in danger. He couldn't leave her. Now he has to wake up realizing he couldn't save her. So don't talk bad about the decision he made." Yaoyorozu says sadly.

"She would've died anyways! She didn't think to run like everyone else!" Bakugo says

"Bakugo! That's enough!" Iida shouts.

"Your being a total jerk dude. You need to calm down" Kirishima says calmly.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do!" Bukugo yelled.

"I don't mean this in a bad way but I do see Bakugo's point then again there's some stuff I don't agree with." Asui says

"Ok that's fair. I just hope Midoriya will be ok and wake up soon." Denki says

Everyone agreed.

At the Hospital

  All Might was sitting in a chair beside Izuku's hospital bed. Sir Nighteye by his side. The principal was also there with a detective.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop him." Sir Nighteye says in a sad tone.

"Your not to blame. He was just trying to save his mother, sadly it didn't pay off. She still died in the end." All might says sadly.

"All Might, do you know of any other family members Midoriya had that are still alive?" Principle Nezu ask.

"No, sorry. He never mentioned anyone else and I've never seen any family photos." All Might answered

"I'll have a look at a birth certificate to see if it was signed by a father." The detective says.

"Thank you detective. We'll also ask him some questions our selves when he does wake up to see if he knew anyone." Nezu says

The detective nods and walks out, "if he even does wake up." He mumbled on his way out.