Restroom- G.D

*Y/N POV*

I woke up with my head pounding. I couldn't help but notice how bright the sun seemed to be shining behind the golden curtains in our bedroom. I tried to sit up, but was quickly pulled closer to a warm, hard body, something I was used to after being together for 2 years.
"Gray..let me up", I whispered patting the arm around my waist, much to his displeasure.
"I need to go to the restroom dork"
Grayson groaned and rubbed at his eyes, looking at the alarm clock with the blaring red numbers reading 8:17 AM.
"Can't you just wait baby? Please?"
"Graaaaay noooo!" I whined, "I have to go please babe I'll be right back I promise", I said turning in his arms and placing light kisses on both of his closed eyelids, hoping he would open them and reveal his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Fine, but hurry up because I already miss you", Grayson says opening his bright yet tired eyes, "and you know you're going to be in for it if that happens", he continues smirking. I returned his smirk and removed the arm around my waist, sitting up and stretching. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my back, so I turned around and sure enough, I was met with Graysons eyes.
"What?" I asked giving him a strange look.
"Nothing Y/N, you're just seriously so fucking beautiful. And I'm lucky to have you," he says. I can tell how genuine hes being even through the sleepiness and it melts my heart with every word. Restroom forgotten, I stand and walk to his side of the bed sitting next to him. I grab his hands and look into his eyes.
"Gray," I start, "I've been in love with you for so long that I dont know what it's like to not love you. You're so patient and loving, and I only hope I'm giving you a portion of what you've already given me babe," I say grabbing his hands and intertwining our fingers. I see the blush creeping up his neck and a smile forming.
"Baby, we're made for eachother. No matter what I love you and ill always protect and care for you"
"I know baby," I say leaning in and kissing his slightly chapped lips. He returned the kiss and pulled me into his chest, now with my cheek resting on his pec.
"No seriously Y/N, I'll rip apart anybody that disrespects you," he says staring at the ceiling, "I mean it. You know how I am. Like limb for limb, I'll tear them apart. I'm talking arms and legs everyw-"
"GRAY!", I interrupt giggling "I know baby and I'd do the same"
"Good," Grayson says pulling the duvet over both of your bodies smushed together on his side of the bed, "Let's get some more sleep baby girl"
"Hey Gray?"
"Yeah baby?"
"I have to pee"
"Son of a bitch"

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT IM LOW ON TIME I PROMISE I PRODUCE QUALITY WORK I LOVE YOU GUYS 😭 ALSO, yall saw their loopy ass snaps right ? 😂😂