Puppy love

So, it's been two weeks since Tori and I first hung out, but she called it a date so I guess that what it is. We've been hitting it off, especially since we've been inseparable after school. It seems like she might really like me. As I'm listening to my music and doing my calculus homework, I heard my phone ring across the room. I slid to the other side of my room to see who it was. I usually try to work with no distractions, but I have a gut feeling that its ole girl.

Hey boo!! You wanna talk over the phone or something? I kinda miss hearing your voice.

Yea we can talk over the phone. I'm kinda in need of someone to talk to. I just feel alone.

I kind of regretted that last part. I know we got comfortable with each other, but I don't want her to see me as a depressing ass influence. I want to be more to her, and her more for me. But hey, we'll see what happens. About 20 minutes later I got a response from her.

Ahhh I understand that feeling. If you want me to come over to keep you company, I don't mind. Unless I'm pushing my boundary!

Yeah, no you're good. You can come over and chill with me. I'd rather have you as company rn anyways.

Ard, give me about 20 to 25 mins. Send me your address so I can see what's to eat around there. i'm kinda hungry lmaoo.

Okay cool, my address 4621 Vladimir lane. Lmk when you about 5 minutes away so I can get ready to open the door.

Okie dokie, did you want anything? I don't mind buying dinner, it can be a thank you for bei so sweet to me during this process. Even after all you've been through you know.

Yeah, It doesnt really matter. You get what you want and I'll eat off of that lol.

Lmaooo you not touchin my spicy chicken sir. Idc how cute you are lol!

And with that message, I realized what was actually happening. I decided not to respond back because I didnt want her to say anything stupid. About 30 minutes went by until I got the "5 minutes away" text. That's when I started to get nervous, it felt as if my heart was pounding out of my chest. I kept on thinking that when I see her I'm going to faint. I started pacing back and forth making sure everything in the house was as neat as possible. Jock is at our neighbors for the weekend so no interruptions on my side of things. I looked at my watch and it's only been about three minutes since I got the text which she's gonna pull up right now. I'm in the kitchen trying to get a glass of water for my dry throat, but next thing you know I hear the doorbell ring.
"Shit!" I cursed under my breathe. I'm not really sure if this was a good idea anymore. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I hope me wearing these gray sweats and Washington Wizards t-shirt I got from DC back in tenth grade. It was nice and fitted to show off my muscles. I mean I know I'm skinny but that doesn't mean I have to be an actual stick with a bird chest and all. I left my cup on the counter and made my way to the front door. I took a few deep breathes to calm my nerves and opened the door with a grin. After I got a nice look at her I couldn't help but let the grin turn into a smile. She wore a nice oversized blue button-up Ralph Lauren shirt. Long enough to be seen as a dress, but she clearly used it as a jacket. Under that, she had on a gray tank top, the same gray as my pants and some denim shorts. She had on a pair of white Ovo 12's. Her hair was put into a high top messy bun, and she had on her gold glasses, hoop earrings, and a septum nose piercing. After looking at her outfit I felt a little underdressed, but shaking the thought out of my head I stepped aside so she could walk into the house.
"Hey,"
"Uhh, Wh-what's up?" I said nervously.
"So, what you wanna do?" she said with her cute smile. What I wanted to say was
"Umm... we can sit on the couch, or you can see my room, or I can just give you a tour of the house or something. The choice is up to you, I mean I didn't realize you would come lookin all beautiful and shit, I really didn't have a plan."
But it actually went like this.
"So umm... we can uhh... couch if you want?" She let out a little giggle and tried to hide her laugh.
"Yeah we can. That would be nice." She said as if she read my mind.
"O-ok," I said nervously. What is up with my stuttering?

" What's going on with you? I've never heard you like this." She let out a light chuckle and headed her way to the couch in the next room over. She sat on the side of the couch closes to the window and outlets, and that's where I usually sit. She pulled out her food and another box for me.

"I didn't know if you wanted hot or mild wings, but its a 3 piece dinner box fro Popeyes. I remember you liked rootbeer so I got you a medium if that's fine with you?"

"Of course that's fine, thanks jhit."

Well, I mean we can talk if you want.
I said. ( like what type on nigga say that like damn I knew this was the curse of my stupid mind.)
And she asked this.
I mean is that the real reason you invited me over Vonte?
I said this
We no not really was just alone because my brother is staying the weekend at my neighbors house, I'm just bored and alone.
Ok well can I sit close so I can keep you warm and if you need a hug we can. She said in a sweet voice.
Yeah, I mean that's fine.
She sat closer and I grabbed her hand and cried a little bit. She grabbed my face and moved her soft finger under my right eye and wiped off my tears. Then that when I seen it, I seen the beautiful glare of light on her eyes, and I grabbed her face and kissed her. ( like it was kissing for my life ) she kissed me back and then we stop and looked at each other.
I asked so do you wanna be my girlfriend?
She said yes, that would be nice.
For the first time like a really long time I felt happy like truly, really happy.My life was finally going great and I was just so happy.