4:36am {PolyHornets?}

Is that what it's called? Well basically it's a poly relationship between the 4. So yeah.
--

Merrick needed a walk. Desperately.

He couldn't think, couldn't sleep. He couldn't get his project done. And he needed it done, or else he knew they'd start to pile up.

Sure, Brian would normally help with most of his homework while Tim made tea and Alex pitching in here and there when Brian got stuck.

But after Jay began to shut down, he refused help from either of them. Yes, each of them noticed the boys behaviour. And they all would be lying if they said they weren't worrying about him even a little.

It started after Alex started his project, also known as "Marble Hornets" where both him and Alex has started dating. A few months after filming, they both moved into an apartment meeting Brian. Tim soon joining after Brian brought him home one day.

Before this, Alex had started carrying a camera around, he didn't want to alarm any of them, so he said he was doing it "just incase something important happens."

Yep

That answer didn't really help Jay, he himself started to get paranoid. Seeing things that he thought wasn't there.

He started to also carrying an old looking camera around. His excuses worse than Alex's. But yet no one said anything.

That was until his personality just...flipped. He became almost radio silent. He refused help, determined to finish himself. So that's why Jay went a walk.

He made sure that he slipped out of Tim's grasp gently, climbing over Alex slowly and glancing over at Bri. They all were still sleeping so he had time.

So Jay took his time, shoving on Brian's hoodie and a pair of jeans before grabbing the camera off of the desk, off the charger before quietly leaving the room.

And now he was sitting on one of the two swings on a swing set. Slowly swinging forwards and then backwards and then forwards...you get the point. His camera on the ground, recording of course and facing him as he let out a hum.

Nights like this calmed him down, little to no noise, the stars bright even if the streetlights were brighter in some cases. But not tonight, the stars shone just like Alex's eyes once had.

That somehow cleared his mind, even if there was a possibility of some creepy dude in a suit was  watching his every move...

Jay's eyes landed on a car that pulled up to the park, letting out a huff. His silent haven would be disrupted by...

Oh. Oh.

Jay didn't expect to see Tim step out of the car, although he probably should have since he sees it almost every day.

Timothy looked pretty...worried, to say the least. Stepping out and almost instantly recognising his boyfriend and letting out a breath he hadn't realised he had been holding. He closed the door to the car gently and walked over to the short boy on the swings.

"Hey, Jay." Tim started, smiling a goofy smile, his voice calm as he sat down next to him. "You alright?" He continued.

Jay looked up, nodding, returning the smile, even though it looked like he was going to pass out any second.

"I thought you were sleeping, what woke you?"

"I was sleeping. It got cold, I woke up and you weren't there. So I came here, you always come here so I thought I would check."

Jay nodded again, looking over at Tim. His baby blue eyes meeting the others brown ones for a brief moment before Tim had reached over, grabbing his hat and putting it on, making Jay grin a little.

"How about we both get in the car and go home, huh?" Tim suggested, getting up and sticking his hand out for Jay to take. "Bri's really worried and although he doesn't admit it...Alex is too."

Jay took the others hand, picking the camera up in the process and switching it off. Deciding that he didn't need it on at the moment and  walked hand in hand with Tim to the car. Swinging Alex's car door open and sitting in the passenger seat, Tim driving.

The car ride back was pretty much silent, it wasn't a long drive though so it didn't get as awkward as it could have.

The house looked empty with the lights off. Jay almost wished it was, knowing the lecture he was most likely going to get as soon as he walked in the door...Tim pulled into the drive way, he also knew about the lecture, mostly because of Alex stomping around the house after finding Jay gone. Again, Alex might not admit it as much as Brian, Tim and Jay he did love them a lot. And with that thing pestering them really did show them how much he cared, even in his weird way of showing he did.

Tim let out a sigh, stepping out and almost instantly seeing the living room light switch on. He knew it was Alex, in fact he could picture it now..

Jay was the first to walk in, trying his best to make little to no noise even though he knew at least one of the two left would be up. The pair got about 2 steps in before Jay walked into the chest of a tired looking Alex.

"Hey...Alex..." Jay grinned sheepishly. He knew what was going to happen, looking over his shoulder to see if Tim would attempt to convince Alex to shut up before he even started, but when he did, he could tell Tim was trying not to laugh. "Where's Brian?" He followed his awkward conversation starter.

"Looking for you, actually. Where were you?" Alex tried to sound stern, his tiredness getting the best of him though, fixing his glasses as he glared at the shorter man in front of him.

"I was at the park!"

"For an hour?"

"An hour? It was like...15 minutes!-"

"Guys-"

"It was an hour, Jay. And why the park? Haven't we learned already about going there at night? Alone?"

"Guys...-"

"Oh please, it wasn't there!"

"You don't know that!"

"Guys!"

Jay and Alex's arguement had paused for a second, both their heads snapping around to look at Tim who looked pretty irritated with their brawling.

"Give it a rest. It's late, we are tired-" Tim paused, looking over at the door that had swung open to reveal Brian, holding some grocery bags and wearing one of Jay's hats. "-You went shopping?"

"Yeah. We were low on food and I don't want any of you to starve and I was out anyway." Brian answered with a grin, walking passed them all and sitting the supplies on the counter. "Now, who wants pancakes?"

"At," Alex started, looking at the clock on the wall and then back at Brian who was now pulling out pans and ingredients. "...4:36am?"

"At 4:36am."

Jay and Tim had already left by this point to grab blankets and pillows and drag them to the open space in the living room, Alex after much whining and hesitation helped them set up a comfortable fort like space infront of the TV, where the four of them sat for the rest on the night eating Brian's fabulous pancakes and watching bootleg Disney movies.

---
This took me longer than it should have...I'll read through it later for spelling errors but right now I just want to get this out.