1. Suzuno Fuusuke/ Bryce Withingale

The first one shot is for Suzuno Fuusuke. I hope it's OK!

Here's some things you should know:

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(F/C) = Favourite colour

(H/C) = Hair colour

(E/C) = Eye colour

(F/F) = Favourite flavour

(B/F/N) = Best friend's name

(R/G/N) = Random guy's name

(R/G/N) = Random girl's name

+++++++

YOUR GAZE FOLLOWED the silver haired beauty as he ran up and down the pitch. You were injured, and as a result were unable to join Diamond Dust for training. The coach instructed you to watch anyway, not that you minded.

For a long time now, you had been crushing hard on Suzuno Fuusuke. You had kept it to yourself, you didn't really trust anyone when it came to matters of the heart. Although, you was sure it was pretty obvious. The blushing and stuttering should have given it away.

"What kind of girl would Suzuno even go for? Tall, or short? Super intelligent? Or maybe he would settle for someone who's average at everything, like me? Does Suzuno follow horoscopes? What if he's not into (star sign)?!"

"(Y/N)!" Your eyes snapped open at the sound of your name being called.

"C-Captain!" You stood up, but kept your gaze on the ground. Your cheeks reddened, and you inwardly groaned in embarrassment.

"What a lousy manager." He scolded, lifting your chin. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." Suzuno's teal coloured eyes finally locked with your (e/c) ones. You were unable to stop yourself from getting lost in them. It was rare moments like this, which made you fall for the captain even harder.

"Oi. Stop staring at me." Suzuno flicked your forehead. You whined in pain, and placed your hand where he had inflicted damage.

"Y-You were looking at me!" You exclaimed angrily.

"Don't get sassy with me." He replied. Still holding onto your chin, Suzuno leaned forward. "Stop getting distracted all the time."

"Distracted..." You repeated slowly, getting lost in your thoughts once again.

This time, it was the feeling of Suzuno's lips on yours which pulled you out of your trance.

"Focus (Y/N)." Suzuno said, pulling away. "We'll be coming in for snacks and drinks later, make sure you're ready."

You nodded quickly, eyes wide and face still red.

"Y-Yes captain!"