I nodded because I saw that on a Grey's Anatomy episode once. It had never happened to me before. Well, it actually did; I'd always look at Jake because his laugh was the funniest and his face expressions were killing me.

"Yes Louis?"

"Is it possible to love to people at once?"

"Yes it is."

"And how do we know which one to be with? Which one to pick?"

"Well there is a saying that if you love to people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

I turned my head to see Harry looking confused, obviously asking himself the same question I was.

What the fuck is Louis talking about?

"Have any of you ever heard of philophobia? Yes Zayn?"

"It's the fear of falling in love."

"That's correct. We define philophobia as the abnormal, irrational fear of love. Can anyone give me some reasons for a person to be afraid of love?"

"They don't want to get hurt." I said.

"Also, people will never love anyone until they learn to love themselves." Perrie said.

"Very good."

"Some people don't really believe in love because they have never felt attracted to anyone." Sophia spoke.

"Or people were hurt in the past so they don't want to relieve that experience again." Liam added.

Is everyone in here throwing shade at each other?

"OR some people just think love is shit and a waste of time." Niall spoke up for the first time and everyone turned to look at him surprised. He usually slept during first period.

"Mr. Horan. So glad to see you cooperate. Please elaborate your statement."

"Well. Everything comes to an end at some point. Relationships either end in breaks ups or marriage. And marriage always ends up in divorce."

"Only forty percent of couples get divorced."

"Which is almost half. Why waste several years of your life with someone and then break it off, only to see that life already passed you by."

"That's a good point, but I beg to differ. People who don't find someone to love usually end up depressed and alone. Most of these cases lead to suicide or dementia."

Niall snorted.

"When you say 'to love', do you mean find someone who loves you or find someone to love?" I asked.

"Someone to love you." Ms. Lowe said.

"Seem, but that's not fair." Zayn observed. "You can't force someone to love you, so it's not your fault if no one does."

"Everyone has at least someone who loves them."

"Parents don't count." Niall said.

"Of course not. It's just that some people never confess their love so that why we feel like no one loves us. Yes Sophia?"

"Is it true that everyone has that one person they will always like no matter the circumstances?"

"Yes, it's a psychological proven fact."

"So philophobic people are never going to love?" I asked.

"No, they are going to love but they're never going to admit to it to someone, or themselves."