Author's Note

If this is your first time reading this, then you can skip this "chapter."

Heya! CluLessFanGirl here! Well, I'm technically going as Queen_Smol_Bean now, but don't worry, I'm still me! I'm hoping you're all wondering why I suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth one day. Well, here's what happened:

Simply put, Wattpad had closed my account without any warnings whatsoever. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do, and my old CluLessFanGirl account is gone. Forever. Needless to say, I was devastated, as my account was nearly three-years-old and I had over 200 followers.

But, I didn't give up. After leaving an irked review of Wattpad on the app store, I decided to start afresh, making this account.

If you remember from my old account, I was beginning to rewrite my most popular stories as my writing skills have improved since they were first written, and I want to fix old mistakes and change certain details and adding new ones.

I will still have my original stories here, but my main focus will be on my reboots, which will take a while to finish.

I now have my own laptop, so hopefully this will give me the motivation to keep up with you guys. Please keep in mind that I have my own life with my own interests and hobbies (other than writing) so I'm not going to be the kind of author that publishes consistently with a steady schedule.

It's awesome to be back here, I totally missed you guys!

~ QSB (aka your old pal, Clu)