"As Long As You Are Mine"

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to mock."

"I'm not mocking!"

She starts to stomp away the same way Zoey does when she doesn't get what she wants and I grab her arm.

"Amelia."

"This is a serious thing for me Cameron," She says looking up and I see her eyes full of hurt. "I've always wanted to give my first time to my husband and you're mocking me."

"My father raised me to only give that part of yourself to someone you love, I have only loved you."

She studies me before grabbing my hand and bringing it to her lips. "I love you. I am yours as long as you are mine."

"I have always been yours." I take my hand from hers, and tilt her chin to look at me. "I will always be yours." I tell her before leaning down to kiss her deeply.

"I'll see you in a few minutes." She mutters, pulling away.

"I don't want to let you go." I frown, tightening my grip on her chin.

"You have to if you want to marry me." She grins up at me.

"Hmm." I pretend to think about it for a second, before pecking her lips. "I guess. I'll see you in ten."

Moments after she disappears, Isaiah walks in.

"Ready?" He asks and I notice Xander behind him holding Ryder.

I nod, tightening my tie.

The next few minutes fly by in a blur and before I know it I'm straightening up as the wedding march starts to play.

An angel, my angel, slowly walks down the aisle helping her father as he slowly hobbles with a cane.

Her brother, Jonathan, walks behind while pushing a wheelchair.

He winks at his wife who stands across the gazebo behind Meghan.

A gentle May breeze blows through park, stirring up the rose petals Zoey threw down.

Amelia and he father stop in front of the gazebo and I walk down the three steps.

"Mr. Evans." I shake my father-in-law's hand.

"Cameron, I'm putting her in your care now."

"I will take care of her." I promise him, smiling at Amelia as I take her hand. Squeezing it tightly and making my way up the stairs.

The pastor Amelia and I chose greets the guests of our small, intimate wedding.

He opens in prayer before reading a poem on marriage. "It is not only marrying the right partner, it is being the right partner."

Amelia squeezes my hand and I can't help but bring it to my lips for a chaste kiss.

Our vows are short, simple.

"I, Cameron James, take you Amelia Evans" I smile at her when she bites her lip. "To be my lawfully wedded wife. I take you with all of your faults and with all of your strengths, as I offer myself with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up every day and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend the rest of my life."