Perth turned his back against the person he was talking to.

Chen wanted to chase after Perth and convince him to take Saint back but it looks like they've already decided.

Chen teared up.

He dialled again the phone of his talent, checking out his luck of he's gonna pick it ip or not. After a few rings, Saint finally picked it up.

Saint: P'Chen khrab, please just leave me alone. I said what I said. I won't ever change my mind.

Chen: Im at Perth's fan gathering event.

Saint went mute.

Chen: You should come here and talk to him personally.

Saint: Why do you suddenly-

Chen: Because I realized I was wrong. Talking to N'Perth made me realize my mistakes. It's okay to dream, but I never thought that this dream is probably not your dream as well. I assumed things. I know I'm at fault, but the only person who can fix this is you, N'Saint. Perth is at ****. Just come here and talk to him if you still want to play the role. I won't stop you anymore. Im sorry nong. I really am.

Saint couldnt even answer his manager yet but he already dropped the call. Now he's wondering what did he and Perth talked about.

But he didn't waste anymore time. He took off and went straight to his car. Started the engine and drove to see off his former loveteam.

As he was driving, different thoughts came across his mind.

"What will happen after this talk?"

"Where should I even start?"

But as his hands were on the wheels, he just averted his attention onto the road and let all his nervousness be left on the road. Hopefully.

After a few minutes on the road, he finally arrived where the event took place. The fan gathering was starting so it was somewhat noisy. After a week, he finally saw Perth, giving out smiles to his fans.

Saint looked around trying to find his manager but there's no sign of him at all.

While the event was still ongoing, he wandered around the place for a while. He bought food to eat and things he found interesting.

An hour have passed. Saint didn't realized that he got too far from the venue. The event didnt really occupied a huge space so the noise didn't reach to where he was.

When he got back, the fans were all getting up from their seats. And Perth wasn't there anymore.

Saint tried hard to find Perth but he was nowhere to be found.

He lost the opportunity to talk to him. To make things right again.

He wants to tear up but some of his own fans might see him so he needed to leave.

He reached his car, opened it, and locked the door.

They probably already have resolved this if he were able to talk to thim.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

Saint picked it up.

P'Chen: How was it Nong? Did you convince him?

Saint: I couldn't find him anymore after the gathering. I tried looking for him but, he probably left already.

Chen: Try going to his agency or try calling Pupae.

Saint: I-I don't want to. Im embarrased. I just cancelled a series on them now Im chasing them for another chance.

Chen: Im sorry, it was my fault Nong.