Chapter 12: Don't Die On Me

Start from the beginning

Gazing at the empty seats you opted to walk over to a window seat at the back of the bus. Mina and Denki sat on the two seats in front of you. You didn't care who was next to you, you didn't even mind if you sat alone, that was until.

*snort sniffle*
"Mmmmhmmhmmm you smell so good"

Your whole body stiffened as you felt something between your right arm and your breast. You slowly tilted your head to see mineta resting his head on your chest.

"You have exactly three seconds to get the fuck off me!" You spat narrowing your eyes as you turned to pry the little pervert from your costume.

"Wahhhhh!" He wailed "c'mon don't be like thatttttt"

"Get. Hmphhh off!" You huffed still trying to force him off. Key word, 'trying'

Your eyes began to glow a deep blue and an irk mark formed on your forehead. You were about to blast the little shit when...

"Yo extra! Get the fuck outta my seat!"

'Thank god! I never thought I'd be so happy to see that dumb porcupine'

"Oh...uhhhh B-Bakugou! I-I was just moving but I got stuck" the tiny boy sniffled

"You heard the bitch. Get off her" he hissed through gritted teeth "or do I gotta force you off?" Small explosions began to erupt from his palms and a sinister smirk stretched across his face. You were sure you saw Mineta's face turn green as he removed himself from you and scurried to the front of the coach taking obvious care to be as far away from you as possible.

"First of all..." you sigh "I'm not a bitch. Second, thanks" you gave a weak smile at the ashen blonde who just turned his now pink face to the side and grunted in response. You began listening to (F/S) as everyone else began to settle down into their seats. You were knocked out of your brief peace as Katsuki reached across your face,tore your left earphone from your head and plugged it into his ear.

"Tsk... you could at least ask"

As the coach drove on you drifted into a light sleep with your head rested up Katsuki's shoulder. The entire coach ride Mina the boys were smiling like idiots at the sight of you and Katsuki. You were awoken by a harsh flick to the forehead.

"Ouch.." you grumbled rubbing your head

"We're here idiot, now get up you dork so I can stand."

You looked up to see Katsuki. It appears that in your sleep you had managed to move from his shoulder to sleeping in his lap. Red suddenly dusting your cheeks, you shot up and looked the other direction.

"S-sorry"

"It's fine..." he grunted standing up "now hurry up dork"

As all of the class exited the coach you were lead to a large building. Inside the room was filled with multiple different landscapes: mountains, forests, a lake and even a destroyed city, directly in front of you there was an...astronaut? You weren't sure if they were male or female.

*gasp* "that's Thirteen the rescue hero!" Midoriya beamed before rambling inaudibly to himself.

Everyone seemed really excited about this Thirteen character

"Hello students of class 1A, yes indeed I am Thirteen and today I will be taking you through some rescue scenarios. You will be divided into-"

they were interrupted by a strange noise, followed by a purple fog-type thing forming in the center of the facility. Out of the fog walked a blue haired boy with a large hand covering his face. He was followed by what seemed like hundreds of villains and a strange creature with an exposed brain.