Hanahaki disease

Hi there. Anyway this is sad ending because izuku won't have any filings after surgery.

Warning:

Depressed

Just let's get to a story--->>>

~•~Izuku~•~

I was treated my whole life badly...and you know who is the person that what to make my life living hell kacchan i mean Katsuki Bakugo...he was my bully but i started to like him and thats really wrong, i get disease/sick and I didn't know what is it...to a moment when i was cached in restroom on the floor in my own blood and petals, and the guy tell the teacher and he said its call Hanahaki.

HANAHAKI disease- is that victim cought's petals or flowers when they suffer from one-sided love it ends when beloved return's feelings (romantic love, strong friednship is not enough). Ore when the victim dies, it can be removed by surgery but when is removed, victims feelings from there beloved are too, also there memory also can be removed.
...................

I never told kacchan about my disease , like he want to listen useless loser like me, who am i kidding? I like kacchan and i can't tell him that, because he started bullying me thats the reason of this, i need supposed to hate him but nooo i love him and next thing i know that im going to die because of this disease!!

This is last year in our middle school and we need to apple for high school now,

i was on the class when they are talking about it. I was what i always do potion notes in my hero notebook but when teacher said next thing i was stoned "oh yeah Midoriya aren't you want to go to UA?" Everyone is silent and the they started laughing,
Wow perfect... My chest started hurtin oh no, no in classroom in front of everyone!! Then here he is kacchan, he sent explosion on my desk and i fall down "you think you can win on exam!! You quirkles wannabe!!?"
I started coutching, oh no please, i started coutching blood and petals, i stand up and run out......

Now im in UA and i can thank to All Might for this, but still i have that pain in my chest. My mom know for this because she cached me in my room crying and coutching blood and petals, she want me to go get surgery...but I don't want to, im going to tell my feelings to kacchan today.

Now kacchan know fo my disease and I don't care, i told him i want to talk to him after class when is time for lunch,  he said we can talk in bathroom so i sadi okay, he seems anoyed so im nervous now....

Time come to the lunch and me and kacchan are already on oure place.

K:katsuki
D:deku

K:"what do you want nerd?"
D:"i um need to tell you something really important s-so"
K:"just spit it out already!"
D:"i-i really like y-you ka-kacchan!"

All i get is silent and punch in my stomach i fall down i hold my stomach in pain, my eyes start to water

K:"you peacce of shit,you fucking slut i hate you i hate!!!!"
D:"n-no k-kacchan please!" I started coutching and i can't stop, ore stop my tears" he get out from the restroom, bell is already ringed so class started, i run out home i crying all the way there my heart is stabed rith now, i was sobbing like there is no tomorrow, my floor is now bloody and have flowers, my throat started hurting, i fall down on my knees "hurt please...it hurt!!" I screamd, my mum burst to my room "god i need abulance!!" She run downstairs and call abulance "please..hurts..it hurt" i said over and over again, abulance come here 5minutes late and get me hospital, on way there i was pot in sleep...

~•~in that tame, in classrom 1A~•~

Aizawa can't see Midoriya in classroom

A:"where is Midoriya?" No one knows,
A:"did someone sow him?" No one  knows, then there is phone call.

A

:helo?
From the other side you can heard sniffing.
I:is this mr-Aizawa?
A:yes?
I:i just want to tell you that Izuku will not be able to come in school
A:what!? Why!?
Its on the spicker so everyone can hear her
I:*sniff* he is in hospital he need to get surgery
A:why?
I: he have Hannahaki disease for a year now and i cant see him like this anymore!
She started crying
A: i will come over to see him!

All class is silent in shock, half of girl's have there one hand on there mouth.
Bakugo was shocked too what dis i do!? He thought.
Ura:"we are going too!!" She yelled, she was on wedge of tears. Everyone gets up and they get to hospital.

They are standing in waiting room and waiting, when they sow doctor bushing Midoroya on hospital trolley, they see his face, pale and a bloody around his mouth, they gasped , under his eyes are bag's.Uraraka started crying.

Doctor was talking to izukus mother and tell her abou want is going to be with izuku, they all heard everything,

Doctor: "Mrs.Midoriya i just want you to know that if he is suffering for a year from this disease he gonna lose his memory and he will no longer have romantic feelings towards the person, he is not going to shove his felling to anyone, we going to remove the flowers and petels, they already started surgery one hour ago so you have to wait one more to see him, he will be in come for manybe few days".

Inko:"i will wait here"

Everyone was shocked for that what they heard, they are all waiting to see him again.

~•~ 1 hour later~•~

Doctor:"okay you can see him now"

Everyone rushed inside the room to see sleeping izuku, his pale face.
Inko was so happy that this shit is over.
Bakugo feeld gross now, what did he do to him, now because of him our izuku will be colld to everyone.
They all are happy for there friend to be alive, this shit would be so fucked up if he didn't get surgery.

~•~5 day's later~•~

Mom get him to school to meet wit his "new class"there have no smile on his face like everyone love to see him smiling before but he is not any longer there old friend, he is new izuku now, he was sitting outside and eat his lunch.
K:"hey" he look up to see bakugo
D:"hi.....you need something?" He asked with no emotion
K:"can i sit here?" He was trying to talk normally with him now.
D:"shure" he move aside so bakugo can sit next to him, izuku continue to eat his lunch.
K:"so...you have friends?"
D:" i think so....idk"
K:"um...can we be.... friends?"
D:"shure... I don't mind"

The end....