Introduction

//NOTE!!! This is the original intro to the story. While I'm keeping it and the following chapters, I am taking the story in a new an improved direction. New readers, please skip to the chapter titled "Intro No. 2" to start the story. Returning readers, to restart the story, please head to "Note" for an explanation, then to "Intro No. 2." Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

If you'd like to read the early version of this story, I won't stop you, however it is written in a comparatively immature writing style with basic mistakes and fundamental issues. This version of the story will not be continued. //

I've been waiting to start this story for a long time, wow! And I'm finally doing it! Hopefully it can raise in the ranks and become *gasp* popular! Meh, probably not. But it's worth a try, yes? Anyway, let's start this thing!

     You sighed as you flopped down onto your couch. It had been another long, stressful day. You were fourteen and in highschool. It's some pretty tough stuff.

     You grabbed your tv remote and turned it on, soon arriving on Netflix. You pressed okay on your favorite show- Fullmetal Alchemist.

     It was your third time watching the show again. It just never failed to make you smile. Edward's shenanigans, Alphonse following suit. It was just a happy show with a slightly messed up base. What you wouldn't give to be with them.

     Unfortunately, you lived in the real world. A place you refuse to believe isn't connected to your favorite anime by truth. I mean, even that sliver of hope can give you faith that you'll meet Edward.

     "I think that I'd give an arm and a leg to be with them." You mumbled. Suddenly, your couch started glowing. "What?"

     Next thing you knew, you were falling. Then you landed on something hard. You open your eyes to see a humanoid figure grinning as it stood over you.

     "I heard that you're offering an arm and a leg." It said.

     You giggled nervously. "Maybe I said that, yes."

     "Well, I can give you what you want, for a price of course." It smiled wider.

     "You can make me part of Edward's world?" You asked, sitting up.

     "Yes. In exchange, I'll take an arm and a leg." It sat down, cross legged. "Plus, all traces of you from your world will be erased. I'll throw in some perks, of course."

     You thought about all of the friends that you'd be leaving. Not to mention your family. And if you would return, no one would remember you.

     "What perks would be thrown in?" You asked.

     "Well, I can change your appearance if you like. Remember, you're going into an anime, you can look very, I believe you would say outlandish." It thought a bit. "I can also give you a more fitting wardrobe change."

     You looked down and thought about just exactly you were doing. You would be trading everything plus an arm and a leg to be in Edward's world.

     "Could I use alchemy?" You asked.

     "Yes. And because you've seen what they call 'truth' you can use alchemy without a transmutation circle." 'Truth' smiled widely at you.

     "It think that I'll have to accept your offer." You looked up and smiled.

     "Oh, you won't regret this." Truth stood up. "I believe I get to have done fun giving you a makeover now."

     Little black ribbons with hands grabbed you and started to pull you apart. You screamed at the agonizing pain as it grew worse and worse. Soon, you fell unconscious.