That got her attention.

Ange: Seriously not even once?. Said with a questionable look

She shook her head.

Salia: He goes to train all the time or stand by the cliff looking at the horizon. Said with a neutral look.

That got them to feel bad.

Momoka: That's just sad, is he always like that all alone. Said with a worried look.

She nodded.

Salia: He trains every day improving his pilot with his machine, he disobey a lot of captains orders to take down the dragon but he goes attack it head on and kills it. Said with a neutral look.

That got ange to felt sad about it.

Ange 'thought': All this time he was all alone with no friends to spend time with or to feel any emotions, mother why did you not teach him. Said in her mind with a sad look.

Where (y/n) is.

In the chamber training in a simulation in bael.

He just completed the simulation again and sigh.

Then suddenly he felt a little pain in the chest.

For sometime after he killed the dragon's the pain in his chest start to get stronger everytime.

Y/N 'thought': Why does this pain keeps causing me everytime I kill those dragon's is like I felt their pain. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he got off his bael and walks out of the chamber.

Back to ange.

She sits by the table with a drink in her thoughts about the message from her sister and (y/n)'s life.

At first she's worried about her little sister be in danger.

But her thoughts of (y/n) about what he's been through all his life when he arrived here, so that he served and protect her.

Ange 'thought': (Y/N) were you never feel any emotions. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

Then she came out of her thoughts hearing momoka.

Ange: What is it?. Said with a neutral look.

Momoka: Your worried about lady silvia?. Said with a worried look.

She sigh.

Ange: There's nothing I can do. Said with a neutral look.

She made a worried knowing she's right.

Then she widen her eyes a little.

Ange noticed.

Ange: What is it, is it sylvia? Said with a worried look.

Then momoka shook her head and show a screen noticed that emma is calling.

Momoka: Is the inspector. Said with a confused look.

Then ange gets up.

While momoka answer the call.

Ange walks away a bit and continued to think about (y/n).

Ange 'thought': Will he ever smile?. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

Ever since he's been with her she began to get to know him and understands him little by little, but she wants to know more about him.