"Yeah. My beau."

"You still haven't told her have you?"

A container is pushed towards The cashier who bags it. She adds a drink, another brown bag, and something else. She holds it out.

"On the house."

Florian smiles as he leaves a $20 tip as he heads out. He arrives at the office, parking across the street as he makes his way inside. He makes his way upstairs, fingers drumming against his thigh. The elevator finally dings and he steps out, seeing Iniko in the glass office. Her arms are crossed and she looks angry.

Florian puts the food down as he knocks on the glass making Iniko and Michael look up. Iniko looks relieved while Michael glares. Iniko opens the office door as she walks (more like run) to Florian who catches her in a hug.

"Florian!"

"Hey. I brought dinner like requested."

"How did you get up here?"

Florian looks at Michael as Iniko holds his hand, squeezing it in a silent warning.

"Security let me up."

"They shouldn't have."

Iniko squeezes his hand. Florian looks away from Michael, looking at Iniko. He can feel the tension from her.

"Get your things," he says, voice flat.

"Flor—" Iniko sees the brewing anger in his eyes. "Of course love."

She packs her bag, looking at Florian who is quiet.

"We aren't finished—"

"Yes you are," Florian says. "It's 9:45pm. It can wait until tomorrow."

"Iniko if you leave I will terminate you."

Iniko looks at Florian who growls.

"I'll hire you," Florian says. "I need a stylist anyway."

Iniko swallows but nods as she grabs her bag, taking Florian's hand as they walk out. Michael growls.

"Iniko! Iniko!"

The elevator doors close as he yells.
☀️
The car ride back to Iniko's place is quiet.

"I'm sorry if I put you in a position that wasn't fair."

"Don't. Don't apologise."

Florian looks at her.

"I was going to quit anyway."

Florian nods.

"when I texted you he made a pass at me. Just a shoulder rub but it was uncomfortable."

"He didn't so anything right?"

Iniko sighs.

"He did touch my butt moments before you arrived. It's why I was tense. Well more tense."

Florian growls.

"I will pound his face in."

"Florian. No."

He sighs as he pulls up.

"Do you want to come in?"

He nods as he parks, following her inside. Iniko's duplex is cozy yet modern, the perfect balance for her. There's soft patter and Florian sees her pitbull and cat, Thor and Loki. Loki meows softly before rubbing against Florian. He pets both of them before sitting down in the living room.

"I'll be right back."

Florian nods as he strokes behind Loki's ear. He looks at his phone as he waits for Iniko. He hears footsteps and looks up to see Iniko and he blinks. She's in skin tight grey running shorts with a matching top and socks. She sits on the couch, taking her food.