6-power

i stood in the filed steering kanelin in the eye he was my father but i didn't wanted to admit to it but i had to learn how to use the power so i can end this all ready, "Victoria you ready, ill came at you with everything i got you give me everything."he said. 

"lets just stick with Sella its strange"i said with a smile. 

to turned in a wolf and snapped at me , i dogged,i tried freezing the ground didn't work , he transform back sludged me, i fell back one my ass, i got but up and threw a punch, my hand froze over lunching a giant ices ball, he quickly dodged it, "do it again!"he yelled. 

he lough at me again but at my head, i did the maxctis thing i turned it into a somersault and slummed my boot and froze his back over , the ground broke and co-use a mini earthquake."o god i think you broke my back."he grown. 

"sorry.there ices frozen over your body." 

"your have melt it so my back will heal."he mumble. 

"ill try."i said 

i focus on the ices melting it . 

"thank you."he said. 

his back snapped back into place,"surprise attack!"he yelled transforming back into a wolf.  

"eat ices idiot."i said slamming him in the stomach. 

he hit the tree, he transform back he had ice burns across him, "we can take a break."i said. 

"no Victoria came on ."he yelled transforming back into wolf. 

he lunged at me snapping, he got my thin, i manged to set him on fire, i quickly tackle him in the lake. 

i flowed up to the surfaces and dragged myself out of the water and kanelin pulled him self out. 

i looked at the time,"i have to get ready for class."i said. 

i ran off to the dorm i notice that yuki and aido where spy on me and kanelin battle,"get ready or we'll be late."i said striping my wet clothes and wrapping up in towel. then ran up stairs and got changed into my uniform. i went down stair with a towel rapped around my head. "Sella your leg."yuki pointed out the bite out it was still bleeding. 

"o thanks wheres the first aid kit?"i smiled. 

good thing i was wearing shorts and i haven't got my socks on. "kitchen" 

"o better try these pills."i sighed  

i went to the kitchen fulled up a glass of water and drop two pills in the water, i bandage my thigh up while i waited why for them to dissolved. 

i cleaned wound up then bandage it carefully, i could smell the pill dissolving and the roamer of the blood, yuki walked into the room i quickly put the cut in the sink."president Sella akatsuki and romeo are going at."yuki said. 

"god sake."i angrily muttered, 

i went out to the main room and there they were going at it like yuki said.i got in the midde of them i pushed them apart and drop the room tempt 20°c "STOP IT!" i yelled. 

they stood back and they were about to go at it again."what's the problem last time i checked you two were friends."i said. 

"he's dating my girl." 

"that little one?" 

"yes." 

"so what break up it means shes a slut, if i see this one more time one of you will go bye bye."i said exchange glance between them .