Chapter 14

Jaden's POV:

"Willow why are you here? You just ruined everything. Imani and I were just about to make sweet love then you show up" I could see Imani smirking in the corner of my eye, I love my sister but she always turns up at the wrong time.

"Eww Jaden I didn't want to know that and for your information I was bored at Gammy's so I decided to come back" I let out a frustrated sigh and put Imani down realizing I still had her in my arms.

"I miss mum and dad Jaden they've been gone longer than they said I'm worried about them" She started crying, so I went to give her a hug.

"Don't worry there fine they just had to sort some more things out okay they'll be back sooner than you know it" I comforted her.

"Yeah, Willow how about I go show you to your room then we can all do something you wanna do how does that sound" Imani so caring I love it, and she doesn't even know Willow that well.

"Yeah that sounds good how about a little get together I'll invite everyone"

"I don't think tha-"

"No it's fine Willow you invite who you want but no more than 10 people"

"Yeah okay" Willow ran out the room. I pulled Imani closer to me.

"You're so cute I love you so much, I'm so glad you moved out here and I came over for diner them months ago I remember I couldn't keep my eyes off you baby and now your all mine"

"Aww Jaden baby I love you too, where's all this coming from?" She said putting her arms around my neck

"I err heard you talking to yourself the other night" I admitted. "I don't want you feeling like that okay so I'm going to make sure I show you how much I love and appreciate you everyday"

Imani's POV:

Shit I didn't realize he heard me but I'm glad he did in a way because he's been so focused on me and I love it.

"That makes me feel so much better Jaden I love you so much I know we're young but I've never felt love like this and I hope this doesn't end"

"I feel the exact same way Imani I -"

"Imani you never guess who coming to the party" She really does come at the wrong times. I pecked Jaden on the lips and he smacked my butt. I follow Willow to the kitchen and sit on one of the bar stools and waited for her to speak.

"Well I phoned a couple of people and..."

Me: "Yes Willow go on"

"Diggy, Trevor, Prince, Mecca and Sydney are coming is that alright"

Did she just say Diggy!?

"And when you say Diggy you mean Diggy Simmons?

{A/N Diggy and Trevor are 17 and Prince is 15 in this story.}

Lord knows how much I've longed to meet Diggy Simmons he's so fine.

"Yep he's sexy" I'm trying so hard not to fan girl, I better go get changed.

"YES!! Bye Willow" I shouted and run up the stairs straight into my closet what should I wear I wanna make sure I look nice. Black super skinny jeans and white tshirt that says 'I woke up like this' in black letters Jaden bought it for me and black timbs should do.

"whoah what's all this about."

"Jaden honey, Diggy bloody Simmons is coming over today and I want to make sure I look presentable, I've want to meet him for years" Jaden just looked at me and laughed. I don't know what so funny he's perfect.

"You should have told me if you wanted to meet him so much I would have called him to come hang out"

*ding dong*

That must be them I brush my hair into a pony tail and as I was about to run downstairs Jaden grabbed me and whisper in my ear.

"Your ass looks so good in them jeans I just wanna rip them off you"

He words brang chills down my spine. I turn around and we start to make out I love the feeling of his lips there always so soft and taste of peppermint for some reason. I grab onto his member and break the kiss.

"Later baby right now Daniel is waiting for me"