Kang Minhee||Annoying

Note:this scenario also consists of x1's s
group chat conversations. LMAOOO.

You went to your agency which is starship entertainment. To do your routine. It has been very exhausted for you. But you found this tiring trainee life a very good life to have. Because it's your passion.

"Look who's here!Good Morning to you~" Trainee Kang Minhee,your so called friend said. He's the only one who said you're bestfriends. The worse thing is,he literally told everyone about it. Meanwhile you are too busy to care.

"Bad morning,asshole" You greeted, you were so annoyed because of what he sent to your group chat last night.

'IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: trainee Ahn Nikka has a crush on Song Hyeongjun'

Your crush Hyeongjun saw that message. Which made you want to beat the sh*t out of Kang Minhee. But still kept it cool anyway.

"Oh!Song Hyeongjun!" He waved behind your back, you quickly covered your face with your hair. Suddenly, this annoying person burst in laughter.

"I'm just kidding Nikka! He isnt actually here yet!HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE." He said while pointing at you.

"Well,you should never see yours once I hit that!" You savagely responded.

"Oh bhoii don't do that to this very handsome faceuu" He said as he is about to put his hand on your shoulder.

"Dont touch me!" You warned.

"Too bad!" He went closer to you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"I'll make sure you will regret this!!" You walked away.

You saw trainee Koo Jeongmoo, one of Kang Minhee's bestfriend which is also your bestfriend. You whispered something to him.

"Pleaseeeeee~" you begged.

".. Ughh ya know!Minhee is quite evil. So, let me think about that first...."

"I'll tell them to give you some screentime" you winked. He immediately smiled and said, "deal..."

(Night)

'La la la la~ ' you happily sing and swayed around your room as you are drying your hair. You sat in front of your vanity mirror and took your phone.

"It's payback time.Mwahhahahahha"

You opened your kakao talk and smirked as you see your group chat with some trainees from different agencies that you're close with.At first, you find it unlucky because Minhee is there.But now..now is the right time to be happy that he's in that group chat because you'll surely have revenge after all humiliation he did to you.

FRIENDS TRAINEES OH YEAH

DOHYON: Seungyeonnnn Hyung!Why did you change the name of our gc? It sounds cringy.

SEUNGYEON:Ayeee~ sounds cringy? Hahahahaha can you hear the title talking?bruhhhh.

HANGYUL: Roasteddd hahahaha