_.-• one •-._

-m a n a g e r | chapter one-

"what?!"

sicheng's eyes widened at what just this two hyungs said. he just can't believe what he is hearing.

"yes, you heard taeyong. we're thinking if you can substitute in his job for a while. you know since he can't continue now because his 3rd month is nearing." jaehyun explained more briefly to sicheng. but seems like the chinese male hadn't absorbed anything yet.

"hold up. me? manager? of yuta nakamoto? are you kidding me? mom!" sicheng whined to taeyong. taeyong giggled at the cuteness but he had to slap some senses to sicheng.

"baby i thought you want a job? won't you like this? i mean it's fine to us even if you won't work–"

"no no no! im working. im taking this job." sicheng said and pouted. taeyong smiled and ruffled sicheng's hair. jaehyun then wrapped his arms around taeyong's waist and placed a small peck on the olders lips.

sicheng groaned and rolled his eyes at the two. he then stomped his foot to let them know that he is still there. "really? infront of my single salad?" sicheng asked as to which he earned a laugh.

sicheng then smiled at the sight. he then wonders about when he will meet his one true love.

"on wednesday." taeyong suddenly said. wait did he-!?

"what wednesday?" jaehyun asked with a furrowed brows.

"i already messaged the company and told them that i found someone who can replace me and they told me if they could meet sicheng on wednesday." sicheng nodded at what he had just heard. taeyong then patted sicheng's head and kissed his cheeks before walking pass him.

jaehyun then walked near him and attempted to kiss sicheng but sicheng's alert, "chengie, you're going to do well." jaehyun said and patted the said male's shoulder.

sicheng then smiled at the two and thought, i hope so.

fans got crazy and wild outside the company, as the man they're waiting for had arrived already. screamings and pushings got stronger as the black van stops infront of the company's main entrance. finally, their long wait is over because the one and only yuta nakamoto had arrived.

as soon as he stepped out of the car, fans attacked him making him almost lose his balance. but then, the guards are always there to pave the way for yuta.

fans screaming their i love you's and confessions made yuta smile. atleast they love him not like his man–

"hyuuuuung!" yuta said as soon as he saw taeyong standing in the front door of the ceo.

"hey yuyu." taeyong said, already feeling guilt because he forgot to inform the japanese male about the leaving.

"hyung. did you gain more weight?" yuta asked still smiling and clueless about taeyong.

"yuta im leaving." taeyong said and looked down. yuta's pressed his lips into a thin line as he leaned down to match taeyong's face.