⊹˚· 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁 ·˚⊹

Start from the beginning

"Oof....got any other stories?" Wonpil tilts his head and looks bored
"I need my glasses, wait, I can't see sh....nothing! Yeah!" I try to play it off cool, pretending like I wasn't about to curse
"Y/N WAS ABOUT TO CURSE!" Brian smiles happily and points at me
"Try being short sighted, then you'll understand" I mumble, getting up to find them. I grab my glasses box and sit down, putting them on and taking a minute to adjust.

"Y/n, you look like Jae's twin" Wonpil tries not to laugh, looking at me.
"So now you're indirectly calling me Chicken Little, huh?" I sigh slightly, biting my lip and getting slightly annoyed at the teasing.
"But at least Y/n looks cute and Jae looks weird" Sungjin points out and Jae yells before chasing Sungjin, who's laughing loudly, around the dorms. Brian turns the lights on again and tries to clean up my blanket pile, at which I refuse and cling to them, pouting.

Wonpil gets up and walks to his room, texting someone on his phone and Dowoon declares he's going to practice drumming. Jae and Sungjin agree with Dowoon and go to practice guitar as well.

"You could say we're "All Alone" now?" Brian laughs at his pun.
"Shut up" I cross my arms and grab a box of breadsticks.
"Wow, you could've at least said 'nice pun!' I should've left you at that restaurant we went to last night" Brian sighs and pulls a face
"But ya didn't" I smile, referencing that vine and munching on a breadstick.
"Kim y/n, you're no fun" Brian teasingly pouts and steals the breadstick I had just put in my mouth.

"Young k, give that back, I don't think you want my saliva in your mouth" I grimace and give him a weird look, hugging the breadstick box tightly.
"Or do I? Kim y/n, the one thing you will never understand about me, is that I'll do ANYTHING for food" He shrugs and eats it, smiling at my cringing face.
"DiSgUsTaNg" I reference the meme, putting the box away in a hidden spot and sitting onto the counter in a swift motion.

We both turn towards the bathroom, hearing the sound of something being knocked over.
"You locked the door....right?" I look over at Brian with a panicky expression.
"Y-yeah, of course, it's probably just the wind" Brian pulls me into a hug, seeing my panicky expression. Brian grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom, opening the door and showing me the open window and a conditioner bottle on the floor.
"Just the wind, nothing more and nothing less, y/n" He grins, closing the window and shutting the bathroom door. I smile softly back for a second.

A loud bang comes from the kitchen and we jump slightly, looking over. I grab the nearest thing to me, fortunately a pair of Dowoon's many spare drumsticks and hold one in each hand.
"There's nothing there don't worry!" Brian chuckles and I frown and whisper yell at him to be quiet. I peak around the corner, spotting someone looking around. They were dressed in a big white hoodie, so I couldn't see their face.

I walk over slowly, making sure they don't spot me and hit them as hard as I can, which is very gently.
"Yah! Y/n! Not cool!" Jimin yells and crosses her arms, frowning at me.
"Jimin, I-"
"Jae didn't tell you did he?," She sighs, rubbing her forehead "He said I can come over and chill with you two while he practices"

"Ah! The one and only Park Jimin from 15&! I apologise for Y/n's jumpy behaviour, he should be ashamed" Brian smirks mischievously, hitting the back of my head gently and making a 'tsk tsk' sound. I smack his hand away and pout, putting the drum sticks on the counter and crossing my arms.

"Its okay, I mean, who would be angry at this cutie~?" Jimin smiles and ruffles my hair, causing me to become a bit flustered.
"Brian seems to be angry at 'this cutie' all the time" I throw his a death glare and he rolls his eyes.
"I've self proclaimed him as my son, so touch him or hurt him, Kang Brian, and you're dead" She pulls a face and pulls me away from him, sticking her tongue out.

"What if he wanted me to touch him-"
"KANG BRIAN WHAT THE F-"

————☆————-
𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈~! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖩𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇 (15& 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅, 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖡𝖳𝖲 𝖩𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇) 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖪𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇 :)
𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄! 𝖠𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽/𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 :)

- 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 🌸 !!

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 108 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 :')
(𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽)