I pulled out my camera and pressed record. 

"Hey, fuckers. Today is the day I finally meet Gerard fuckin Way and I'm very excited. He is going to be staying in my flat with my flatmate Brendon and I, Brendon doesn't know because Gerard and I organised this very last minute but he is going to have to deal with that. And I- oh my god I can hear his train." I bounced on the heels on my feet excitedly and turned the camera to film Gerard's train pull into the platform.

"Hey can you film this for me? I'm meeting my bestfriend for the first time and it would be great if I had a recording of it" I asked an old lady who was the only other person on the platform and she smiled and nodded.

"Sure, sweetie." She agreed and I thanked her. 

People started to get off the train and rush straight off the platform, mainly men in buisness suits and women who are late for work with espresso's in their hands. I craned my neck to try and spot the poorly dressed emo boy I was so infatuated with.

I saw a glimpse of Gerard's slightly greasy red hair and I grinned as he made his way through the crowd of grumpy buisness men.

He saw me and broke out into a grin, he ran towards me and dropped his bags at his feet as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, causing me to have to adapt to the lack of oxygen.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me, hugging him so tightly it must have been impossible for him to breathe. "I think I'm going to cry." I mumbled into Gerard's neck and he held me tighter. 

"I never want to have to let go of you." Gerard complained and I laughed.

"I know Gee, but I made a little old lady film for us and she is probably so done with us right now." I giggled and Gerard squeezed me again quickly before letting go. 

I picked up one of his bags and carried it for him. The lady passed me back the camera with a kind smile and I grinned at her in thanks. 

"Guys!" I exclaimed at the camera excitedly and Gerard laughed. 

"We finally met is this real life?" I asked and he giggled cutely making my heart throb. 

"You're so lame, Frankie." He pressed a kiss to my temple and I blushed bright red.

"It's been five minutes and you're already making me go all blushy and shit." I laughed and he grinned. 

"Disclaimer, if you have never met Frank he is actually so much shorter in real life." Gerard teased and I shoved him playfully.

"Shut up you giant loser." I pouted and he hugged me from behind as we walked for about five seconds making me go very heart eyes emoji.

"Oh and by the way props to Frank for actually wearing the fishnets out in public because I asked him too" Gerard laughed and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You look so hot in them I want to bend you over a bench and fuck you right here and now." He whispered lowly and hotly in my ear and I went bright red making him giggle.

"So anyway, Gee is staying with me for a week and then I'm staying at his for a week so expect a lot of selfies and collabs from us in the next two weeks!" I exclaimed and Gerard nuzzled his face into my neck just before I stopped recording making me smile.

We got in my car and Gerard turned to me. "So now that your not recording, can I kiss you?" Gerard asked and I choked on my own saliva.

"What?" I asked and Gerard looked at his feet.

"I kind of thought we had something, you know we talked about being together when I moved to New Jersey so I figured we are going to get together at some point and I just really want to kiss you and-" He started to ramble and I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head towards mine, crashing my lips on to his.