Ramble1: Drigreia, fandom traveller

Começar do início

A princess who had recreated the codes of Sunset (now called Crawden) and making him a traveler among multiverses, found the remnants of the codes and part of the soul of US!Chara and UT!Frisk, seeing that one was missing what the another had and vice versa, joined them both, with soul and everything, forming a young adult woman who still wore the old cloak of Sunset and a new form of his crown. She called this woman Drigreia.

|| Actual day ||

Crawden and Drigreia were equal beings, and they met on one of their visits to Shattered Dreamtale. Although they forgot the great friendship they had in the past, both returned to recreate that friendship and become siblings.

Some time later, Drigreia discovered the "fourth wall", realizing that they are part of a "fandom". She told Crawden about her discovery, excited to discover beyond the fandom of Undertale, the one mentioned told her that he would accompany her to the exit, but he was afraid to go beyond the fandom. Both formed an agreement that she would travel and watch the fandoms, while he stayed and watched the multiverses of Undertale.

Drigreia left the Undertale fandom, and observing how all the fandoms were, decided to catalog them in different categories and sections, in order to have easier access to all of them

Although both are separated, from time to time Drigreia stays around Undertale to repair or redirect the temporary lines affected by a virus or with a defective history.

+++++

Canon data

1- Drigreia and Crawden do not consider themselves omnipresent people, they know what will happen because they saw it in the codes. Unlike Core!Frisk, Drigreia doesn't know how to anticipate future events and can not be in several places; Crawden, on the other hand, can be in several places but he doesn't know how to anticipate future events if he has not experienced them first. Both, on the other hand, can interfere in the past after knowing what will happen and can prevent that fact.

2 - Drigreia and Crawden only intervene if there is a stranger to the timeline affecting the multiverse (or fandom in the case of Drigreia) and said entity could harm more than one universe (or fandom).

3- Regarding the previous point, they only intervene if the strange entity damages the original story or the original alternate timeline/universes created by some other person. Example: The multiverse that I created called ReCode. If an entity affects the alternate Swap!ReCode timeline, Crawden/Drigreia will not do anything, but if that entity goes to the original ReCode timeline, they will intervene.

4- Crawden rescued a SoulFell!Papyrus from the multiverse №30 that had been self-destructed, when he saved him, let him roam the multiverses next to them, creating a new skeleton called Klowell.

5- Drigreia has a bad habit of experimenting. When she found the fandom of Panic Room and its AUs, she came up with the fantastic idea of ​​swapping Panic Room Twist Fate with Panic Room Original, meaning that the characters were changed.