𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔫

finn had told y/n everything about what had happened to him, involving iris

finn had told y/n everything about what had happened to him, involving iris. y/n now knew why finn had been acting so weird.

finn had also told y/n about how he had spent his weekend with his old friends, and about some girl he had met, her name was sadie. he told her all about sadie. seemed to y/n that finn had fallen in love with the girl.

it was a saturday afternoon and y/n was getting ready for a high school dance. she applied glittery eyeshadow around her eyes, then added even more glitter to her face.

she looked in her mirror, eyeing her whole look. it was something she usually wouldn't wear, but she wanted to look extra special for finn, and only him.

after looking at herself in the mirror she heard the bell ring, she grinned walking out of her room and heading towards the door.

she smiled as she saw finn who was wearing a nice suit, standing next to y/n's mother and sister. she walked towards him and hugged him.

"god y/n, you look...amazingly beautiful." finn smiled, kissing y/n's cheek.

y/n smiled. "no finn, you look amazingly beautiful."

finn laughed, bringing y/n closer to him.

"alright picture time!" y/n's mother yelled, causing the teenagers to groan. so the two teens sat on the stairs, doing cute little poses.

after what seemed forever, y/n and finn had made it to the dance. finn and y/n held hands as they walked in, looking at the place which was beautifully decorated.

y/n smiled as she saw her group of friends. they all smiled as they saw the two, they all then hugged.

"god you guys look amazing!" millie spoke.

"thanks millie, you look gorgeous." y/n responded pulling away from their hug.

"ah, like the new look y/n." ayla chuckled.

"thanks babe," y/n replied.

as the teenagers continued to talk, finn looked at his phone, he smiled as he began to type something out. y/n looked over at his phone, seeing that he was replying to sadie, the girl he had met. finn then turned off his phone.

"I'll be right back." he said, causing everyone to nod. but y/n watched as he walked away, she felt slightly miserable.