Chapter 2

The media is Bella and the outfit she wore in the first chapter. If you wanna know more about her I put her in my oc art book.
Bakugou's POV
"Kat!" Someone said jumping on my bed.
"What." I groaned.
"The sun festival and we have to go over to the moon pack."
"Okay...and?"
"And you gotta get ready!"
I finally decided to sit up and open my eyes to see my little sister, Raya.
"Your just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"
"Nope, I had coffee."
I face palm and head over to my wardrobe.
"Unless you wanna see me naked, get out."
"Ah!Okay okay." Raya said and ran out of the room.
I chuckled and stripped down. I then put on a black tank top and ripped jeans. I make my way downstairs and to the kitchen. I walk over to the stove and grab a waffle. I stuck it my mouth while I grabbed a plate.
"Morning, brat." Mom said.
I grunt in reply, lay my waffle on the plate, and sat down.
"Mom, I need help with my makeup!" Raya yelled.
Mom sighed and walked upstairs.

Srry it's short and late I just wanted to update. I'm also starting to fall out of the fandom, I love the show I just really need the 4th season. Can you guys recommend me some anime to watch?
Anyways I hope you enjoyed and here is a quick digital sketch of Raya and the outfit she is in.

Bye guys!

Bye guys!