Prologue

The raven haired boy, only fifteen of age was sprawled out on his bedroom floor awaiting his best friend since elementary, Maine's arrival,he looked up towards the posters of American bands that Maine had gotten him into that littered the walls of his chilly room, he closed his eyes to take a nap, but almost as soon as he began drifting to sleep, his father called him into the living room, he pushed himself to his feet with a groan of annoyance as he opened his door. "What now?" Sacria spoke with a harsh and sarcastic tone. "Maine's waiting for you, and watch that tone of yours." His father, Shouta Aizawa, narrowed his eyes and motioned towards the fluffy haired boy, also fifteen standing in the doorway. With a roll of his eyes, Sacria crossed his arms and made his way to Maine, Maine grinned as he wrapped an arm around Sacria's shoulder ruffling his hair. "I'd rather you not do that." Sacria ducked down and gently punched Maine in the side. "Ow, the pain! The agony!" Maine dramatically leaned against Sacria, who shoved him off. "Are you coming or not?" Sacria somewhat scoffed as he began heading out the door. "Hm? Yeah, I'm coming!" Maine smiled cheerfully as the two left.

   "So, what're we doing again?" Sacria rubbed his eyes, he'd been suffering from a migraine that came and went for days now. "I dunno, is that migraine still bugging you?" Maine lifted Sacria's face up to look him dead in the eyes, Sacria hated those caring and loving eyes with a burning passion, or so he said at least. "It's fine, honestly." Sacria looked away feeling his face grow  warm. "I know...but it's kind of concerning me a bit. I care about you, you know this." Maine lifted Sacria up with ease. "Maine..it's just a migraine I don't need you to carry me." Sacria rested his head upon Maine's shoulder. "Shut up, you dingbat." Maine teased with a playful and friendly tone. "Can you stay over tonight? Dad's busy tonight, patrol or something I don't know." Maine asked with a small shrug. "I'll...I'll ask my dad." Sacria smiled to himself at the thought of spending the night with Maine, they haven't had a sleepover since the fourth grade. "Hell yeah! Hey, sucks summers coming to an end, huh?" Maine cleared his throat as he finally sat Sacria down. "I guess so, I just want to get school done and over with, after this school year, I'm kinda debating on training under Gill." Sacria rubbed his eyes once more, Maine looked down, shock in his eyes. "He's in Russia, right? I'm planning on training under Twig." Maine nearly squealed with glee.

   "Guess we'll be stuck with each other again then, huh?" Sacria laughed softly as he glanced up at Maine. "You can never escape me!" Maine laughed as he wrapped Sacria in a tight embrace, Sacria laughed as he broke out of the embrace and bolted towards the way to Maine's house. "Hey! No fair!" Maine called out as he chased after his friend, not only have the pair been so close, they've both been developing feelings for one another, but will either of them ever have the courage to confess?

Falling For YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara