Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya woke up later then he usually would in the morning. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He grabbed his phone and checked the time. He gasp in shock, he was late to class. Deku immediately sprung out of his comfy bed started to get ready.

He ran out of the dorms, all the way to class. He opened the door and ran in. He then stopped at the front of the class looking around seeing his classmates staring at him in surprise. Deku looked to his sleepy teacher who did not look happy.

Aizawa wrapped his scarf around Izuku and pulled him towards him with a glare. "Midoriya Wanna explain why you were late?" Mr. Aizawa asked angrily.

"I...I'm sorry sir! I slept in and I didn't hear my alarm go off!" Deku exclaimed.

Aizawa released Izuku, "Whatever. Just take a seat."

Deku did what he was told, in fear of getting into even more trouble.

"Alright anyways to day we're doing a exercise with pro heroes. You'll all be assigned one pro hero. Your going on patrol with them and to thoughs of you who have your hero license you may engage in combat with villains, but you have to listen to the pro heroes, understand?" Me. Aizawa explained.

"Yup!" almost the whole class says.

"Wow! We get to go on patrol with pro heroes!" Mina says with joy.

"This is going to be so cool!" Denki says

"I wonder what hero I'll be assigned to" Deku says

"Probably a loser one just like you" Bakugo insults.

Deku ignores Bakugo.

"This is going to be fun!" Urahkah exclaimed.

"This will be great! It gives us a chance to learn more about what they do!" Iida says

"Alright settle down. I will now tell you your assigned pro hero." Mr. Aizawa says taking out a piece of paper. "Kaminari, Hawks. Asui, Mirko. Todoroki, Endeavor. Aoyama, Best Jeanist. Sero, Kamui Woods. Kirishima, Cementoss. Tokoyami, Ectoplasm. Shoji, Lemillion. Yes he's a student but he volunteered and it was aloud.  Now Midoriya and Sir Nighteye. Iida, snipe. Jiro, Power Loader. Hagakure, Sirius. Uraraka, Gunhead. Ojiro, Death Arms. Bukugo, Vlad King. Koda, Present Mic. Sato, fat gum.  Mineta, Gran Torino. And finally Ashido, and Ryukyu."

((Finally that took forever to write))

"Yay! I get to work with Gunhead again!" Uraraka cheered.

"Of course I get my father..." Todoroki mumbled under his breath.

"Sir Nighteye? Wow! That's All Might's old side kick! Awesome!" Deku says

"I can't wait to work with Snipe" Iida says.

"Sweet!" Kirishima said.

"Yay! I get the dragon lady!" Ashido exclaimed.

"I...I get a old man" Mineta said sadly in the corner.

"Alright stop talking and get changed into your suits already. They're waiting." Mr. Aizawa says.

The young heroes in training did as their teacher told and went to meet the pro heroes.