Protecive~chapter 15

Izuku POV

Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.
*breathing softly* "mm?.." I slowly started to open up my eyes, "huh?.. W-where am u?, am I dead?" I said looking around while still laying down, not noticing recovery girl in the room, "no... You very much alive kid" She said typing on the computer, "what happened?" I asked "wait you don't remember? " She asked as she stopped typing, looking at izuku, "no I can't remember anything after I passed out" I said sighing that's when it hit me "where's kacchan!?" I yelled sitting up quickly but then falling back wincing  "kid! Come down your gonna re-open your stitches!" Recovery girl shouts, I nodded as she sighed "he's ok, and everyone else is too, no need to worry" She said reassuring me, I sighed in relief, maybe a few minutes later we heard talking from down the hallway, she then smiled "looks like their here" She said smiling as she walked to the door and opened it,

Recovery girl POV

I walked down to the waiting room "Katsuki bakugou?" I asked , that's when the kid stood up "yes! That's me! How's izuku!? " He said approaching me with worry in his eyes, "he okay, would you like to see him?" I asked "yes! Which room!?" He said , "room A14" I said "thank you!" He shouts as he runs past me as his other friends or class mates follow(their walking BTW) I smiled as I watched them follow the boy.

Bakugou POV.

I  kept running, leaving everyone behind, 'I half to see him! I half too! ' I thought to myself, that's when I saw it, A14, I opened the door, panting I looked up to see a smiling izuku, "hey kacchan"
My heart felt wait come off my chest, I run to him and hug him (not tight enough to hurt him) , "You fucking idiot. " I muttered, izuku then hugged me back, for some reason he stayed silent, I let go and I looked at him , izuku stared at me smiling but I could tell it was fake,  his eyes were dull, it was like his eyes lost its color, "izuku...im sorry..." I said looking away "kacchan...its fine-" He tries to say "NO! IT'S NOT!" I yelled balling up my fist, "Its...not...dammit....." I said in a shaky voice, that's when I felt izuku cup my face with his hands "kacchan...it's not your fault..." He said looking at me with pain in his eyes, "yes it is!! I-if I was there I could've protected you! I could of..." I started to shake
Drip
Drip
Drip
Drip
Drip
Drops of water hit my pants, dammit I'm crying again...
"Kacchan..." Izuku wiped my tears, he then pulled me into his chest and hugged me "it's ok..." He kissed my forehead and made me face him "kacchan, look at me" I looked up at him "now say it's not my fault, say it. " He said looking dead in my eyes, I sighed "i-its not my fault..." I say looking at him "again, " He said calmly " It's not my fault" I said. He then smiled "good" He said "kacchan?" He said, " Yeah?" "I love you" He says blushing and letting go of my face and looking away, my face heats up as my cheek grow red "I love you too idiot" I made him look at me , pulled him into a passionate kiss,  I wrapped my arms around his waist but before I could do anything else,  shitty hair and and the rest of the extras barged in, of course izuku pushed me away blushing like a maniac but I didnt mind. "Bro are you alright!?" How are you feeling!?" "What happened!?" "Are you ok deku~kun?" The damn extras kept asking him multiple questions "yes I'm fine no need to worry" Izuku said tiredly, maybe a few minutes later floaty bitch (Ururaka) came and hugged izuku tight causing him to wince, thats when I pushed her off of him , (protective bakugou activated) thats when I climbed into the bed and put izuku in my arms and gave death stares at everyone "none of you can touch him! I don't give a shit who you are! NO ONE TOUCH HIM!" everyone stared at me with wide eyes, I looked down and izuku was red, he gripped his hands into me rested his head on my chest.

1 hour later~

Izuku was knocked out in my arms I pointed at the door so everyone would leave, they agreed " What about you bakugou?" Shitty hair asked me  " I'm not leaving him alone" I replied looking back at izuku sleeping, shitty hair nodded and left. Soon enough I fell asleep too.

Izuku POV

Le time skip~

Its been weeks since I was rescued, I'm fully healed now, I'm being released from the hospital today, I can't wait!  Kacchan said he moved into my dorm, kacchan has been with me the whole time I was in the hospital, he even slept with me in my bed every night,  I'm not gonna lie, I like it, everytime he's with me I feel safe. I blushed at the feeling of living with kacchan but that's when kacchan snapped me out of my thoughts " Izuku I'm going down the hallway way to grab your things ok?" He says getting up out of the bed " Ok kacchan " After that he left the room, I got up and walked to the bathroom, after I was done I left the bathroom ,  something didn't feel right I started to grab my phone until a poral opened up right in front of it, that's when a man walked out of the portal he had a black hoodie on and grayish turquoise hair, but when I heard his voice I knew who it was.

" I finally found you "

My body froze.

" Shigeraki..."