'You owe me', I mouther back to them, Betty and Jughead had taken photos of her moms.

Parker neighbourhood:

As we walked out of the Cooper household to go to school I still didn't understand what they needed to find, "okay guys, what was this about anyway?, this wasn't just a friendly breakfast, so you two need to tell me or I'll", I started but then stopped to think of a threat "I'll tell miss Cooper you snooped through her stuff", I finished and Betty had a look of shock on her face, soon Jughead and I started laughing, since Jughead, said I should do it, Betty send me a murderous look "it was all Jugheads idea", I said and pointed to him, he stared at me with a 'dude no' look, "sorry Betty, I thought it would be a good joke, sorry", I finished, Betty gave me a smile and a nod.

As we were walking Betty turned to me, since Jughead already knew what was up, "you know about my sister Polly", I gave her a nod, "my and dad won't let me see her, or tell me where she is, so this morning I looked through my moms calender, and we came across a check that we'll look into during our free period, do you wanna come?", Betty finished as she gave me a small smile.

"Sure, atleast its not illegal this time, no I take back what I said, you stole your moms check for someone, but yeah i'm in", I said, Jughead looked at me confused, and I said "long story man, another time", he gave me a nod, we soon arrived at the school, Veronica had texted me during our walk that Archie would be doing an audition for this talent show thing, and she asked if I would come and watch with her, which I ofcourse said yes to.

Riverdale high school auditorium:

When I walked into the room I ran straight into someone, Josie, oh god, daaaamn you parker luck, "h-h-hey Peter, can we talk quickly?", Josie said.

"Sure, now?", I replied, but I was also confused why she would talk to me now, shes gonna kill me, I know, goooooooooooooodbye cruel world.

"Sorry about everything, i'm so sorry about everything", Josie started, wait what?, shes not gonna kill me "so the thing is, i'm not really used to depend on other than myself, and when I started to lean on you and you pushed away, I thought everything was going against me, my dad, my mom, Valerie, Melody and then you, i'm sorry I took it all out on you, friends?", Josie said and extended her hand, I pushed her hand away, and I saw the hurt in her eyes, but that was soon changed to a happy glint, when I pulled her into a hug and said "friends", we pulled away and gave eachother a smile.

"My turn, i'm so sorry for all the things I did to you, taking you for granted, choosing Veronica and Cheryl over you, I didn't realise you hurted as much as them, and for that i'm sorry Josie", I said, she pulled me into another hug, when the hug ended we walked down the stairs and joined Veronica on the chairs looking at Archie, who is going to audition soon.

"Archie Andrews, what will you be auditiong with", Kevin asked, as he was looking for contestants for the variety show.

Archie grapped the microphone "Well it an original song I wrote called I'll try", Archie said as he adjusted the steals on his guitar and the microphone.

"Try harder!, maybe you should try not sucking so much", Reggie said, god Reggie is such a tool, what would happend if I punched him in the face?

Archies was shaking on stage, "take your time Archie, but we do have people waiting here", Kevin said.

We all looked from our seats, "oh my god, whats happening?", Veronica asked.

"Nerves?", I said.

Josie leaned forward to the both of us and said "no, he's choking", and leaned back in her seat.

Archie was stuttering mess and soon he ran from stage, we all kinda just looked surprised at the stage where he just stood, "so that happend, sorry, but I have to deal with a situation at the blue and gold, bye guys", I said, and walked out of the auditorium, after they had said their goodbyes to me, i'm not a savage or bad boy i'm Peter Parker.