Parker residence:

As I walked through the front door, I knew May wouldn't be home, since she had the early shift, or so I thought, as I came through the kitchen to get some breakfast, the light was suddenly turned on as I jumped in the air, and turned around, face to face with May Parker, what is that vein on her forehead, she looked angry, "heeeeey aunt May, why aren't you at work?, hows my favorite aunt doing?, i'm in so much trouble aren't I?", I said, remember what I said earlier?, more specific when I said that bad word May was angry, jesus she seems to be a tad more angry than hulk, I have pissed her off more than I thought I could.

"That depends, were you a) dead and couldnt call or text, because that is a good excuse, b) see option a for further information on why its okay to sneak out and not tell me, so where were you Peter?, I know it wasn't easy to hear about last night, but you can't just run away, we're closer than that", the vein had gone down to regular.

"I'm so sorry May, I only sneaked out last night, because I met the girl in the picture, shes nice, and I needed to know, if she knew anything, we talked all night, did I tell you she is nice?", I said as I looked down but soon felt her arms wrap around me, I quickly hugged her back.

"I know Peter, I miss them too", May said as she turned towards the food on the table, we sat down and had breakfast together like the little family we are, but soon I excused myself to take a shower, so I could go to school, well school isn't in another hour maybe even an hour and a half, and I got a text from Jughead.

Jerkhead: dude you need to help me and Betty, Betty invited me for breakfast, but her mom is chewing me up alive.

Traitor: fine, but know if she trys to drag me down I'll threw you under the bus.

Jerkhead: deal.

"Bye May, i'm going to Bettys", I said and walked over to giver her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later Peter", May said, and she walked back into the school.

Cooper household:

Soon I knocked on the door, and the door opend to reveal a surprised Alice Cooper, "hey Peter, what are you doing here?", she asked, but opend the door further to offer me entrance.

"Well, Betty invited me over for breakfast, so I decided to accept, I hope its okay?", I said.

"Sure it is, well Betty offered it to you so, I can't turn you away now", Alice said and we walked into the dinning room to sit with Jughead and Betty.

Jughead and I were eating our pancakes, I briefly looked at Alice and saw her stirring her coffee, which she has done for the past five minutes giving Jughead the stink eye, soon she picked the coffee up and drank from the cup, "so Jughead, I suppose we you to thank for Bettys ongoing obsession with this Jason Blossom ghoulishness", Alice said, as she took a sip from her cup.

"Actually mom, I was the one who asked Jughead to help me write it for the blue and gold, and Peter here to be our official photographer", Betty said as she sent a smile her mothers way.

Alice chuckled "relax Betty, i'm just making conversation" she said.

Soon Betty and Jughead send eyes my way, what are they trying to say, they gestured for the hallway, what?, I send a look back at them, and Betty send eyes to the bathroom door, oh they wanted to snoop, fine, "hey so do you guys have a bathroom I could use?", I asked.

"Sure, I'll show you", Betty said, as she made a move to stand up.

"No, no I'll show him, follow me Peter", Alice said and started walking down the hallway.