Cheerleading Triangle !!!

I dare Ethel to sit on Merida and Hiccup's cheerleading triangle! Dare by Tjun Yi....

Ethel: ..... -_- WTH JAM??!!!!  ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!! THE HECK??!!

Mer:  Yer Serious???!!!!!  WHY??!!! JUST BECAUSE I LIKE ARCHERY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST ASK ME TO DO CHEERLEADING !!!

Hic: WOW!!! YOU MADE HER DAMN MAD!!!!  AND HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME DO CHEERLEADING ????!!!! I AM A BOY??!!!  WHAT KIND OF BOY DOES CHEERLEADING??!! A WIMP THAT'S WHAT!!!

Random Boy cheerleader: *clears throat* *glares at Hiccup*

Hic: *gulps* Uh Oh.... This can't be good....

Random boy: *punches* *slaps* *kicks* If you ever say that again I'll wack the life out of you! *leaves*

Hic: Owch!! *blue black eye*

Ethel: You know you shouldn't have gone that far...

Hic: Wow! Thanks for the advice which you could have told me ages ago before this happened!!!

Ethel: *rolls eyes* Whatever !

All : Do the dare!!!!

Mer : *grunts*

Cla: Now Merida, That's not lady like! A lady never grunts!

Mer: Gah! *rolls eyes* Geez whatever! Yer sound like my mother already!

Queen Eleanor: Merida! I heard that! Now don't you dare grunt again or you'll get it from me when you get home! *leaves *

Mer: Ai Lass!

*Merida and Hiccup form a cheerleading triangle but they fall*

Hic: I give up!!!!!

Astrid: WHAT KIND OF VIKING GIVES UP EASILY??!! *slaps Hiccup*

Hic: ASTRID!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!!

Ast: *shrugs*

*Merida and Hiccup try again but fail*

Ethel: Guys try one more time.

*Merida and Hiccup try one last time*

Els: Guys!!! You did it!!!! Hurray!!!

Punz: Woo hoo!!! Hurray! Finally after exactly 2 hours you guys did it! WOW That's so fast! *rolls eyes*

Hic and Mer: Why thank you!

*Ethel stands on Mer and Hic's shoulders*

Eth: There! We did it!

*Gets down*

All: Last but not least ask and dare away!