Chapter 5

1 week later

Anna p.o.v

Today we are going to court for Danielle . We are sitting down in the court and she walks in with her attorney .

" all rise" the judge said

" do you promise to tell the truth and the whole truth " the judge asked Danielle

" yes I promise " she said . And they sat down with that . I looked to my right and my mom sat there with her attorney .

" so what exactly happened that you are once again here Danielle " the judge asked

" my mom is a bitch . She doesn't even care for us and she kicked us out and that pissed me off so I went to her house and beat her up and walked out " Danielle said

" Is this true Ms. Johnson " the judge asked

" no she had other people over there and a gun " She said

" no I didn't you were clearly drunk and too busy with another guy to get your facts straight " Danielle said .

" Alright Danielle I want to tell you something . I see potential in you . You don't need to be here . So stop coming to jail it's not right for you and your free to go . You Ms Johnson will be locked up for not taking care of you child properly . Take her away case closed ." The judge said banging the gravel .

" Danielle you better fix yourself cause your a liar I sent tho- "  Danielle punched her in her mouth . The judge dragged her off of our mom and to us .

" that is my boyfriend you bitch" she said

" Danielle remember what I said . And can you young menas well as Anna and Kyla please watch over her she is really smart but gets involved with the wrong people" the judge said before walking away .

" wait can you tell the other inmates that I said bye and that ill visit them" Danielle said

" yes I will " the judge said smiling .

" I miss we you so much " I said jumping in her .

" I missed y'all too but let's get out of here " she said . We walked out and sat on the steps outside .

" so you finally want to change " Ty asked her

" yea I mean I think I know something I can do for people like me and kids . I mean I have friend's in jail that told me that they have kids that they can't touch and family that died and they couldn't see . So I decided I want to stay out of trouble unless I have to hurt somebody for y'all " She spoke . I was surprised .

" you really are going to change " Anna said

" yea" she said smiling . I smiled too.

August p.o.v

I heard what she said in court that I was her boyfriend and I really like her . I know she may hate me for what I'd did but if she would here what I went through then we would be a perfect couple . I really want to put all that shit I did to her in the pass. And Chris and Ty want to do that for Anna and Kyla . We are going to wait though.

************************************************************************

Tell me what y'all think about All of them ?

Vote and comment.

~Taratomboy