"No it doesn't. "

"Would Reed dance with you if you were to ask him? Or Marty? Lester? Just try it."

"Fine. I will. But not because you told me to, but because I just want to do it."

"Ok." She said as she left the room.

TJ decided to pull out the white board that Cyrus gave him and wrote something down. He went to the window and Cyrus was looking at him. He waved and TJ waved back.

A part of him believed Amber when she said that he liked him, but another part of him didn't believe it at all. He finally got the courage and put the white board up. Once Cyrus read it, he had a big smile on his face. He picked up his own board and wrote something. He picked it up and TJ read it. It said, "Yes." TJ gave out a big sigh of relief and smiled.

Cyrus walked over to TJ's bedroom. He looked around the room and it was decorated with a lot of rainbows. "You seriously went all out with the decorations, huh?"

"Amber actually decorated it while we were at the movies." TJ blushed.

"Did you know about it?"

"Nope. Reed actually came up with the idea."

Cyrus smiled.

"You know, it wouldnt be a prom without music." TJ said as he went over to his laptop to put on something on his playlist. Amber must've been on the laptop because it was already on Spotify. He played it and a slow song came along. It was the song, Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

TJ looked at Cyrus as the song played played. His nerves hadn't calmed down. What if he didn't even want to dance with me? What if he thinks this whole prom things is just me being nice to him and not me wanting him to be my boyfriend?

He shook the thoughts away and extended his arm so Cyrus could grab his hand. Cyrus smiled at him and TJ's heart fluttered at the sight.

He put his hands on Cyrus's waist and Cyrus put his hands around the other boy's neck.

Cyrus didn't think this was at all real. He thought that at any moment, he would be wake up and this would all a  dream. But that didn't happen. And he was happy that it was all real. He had butterflies inside his stomach. He was so nervous and he didn't know what to think of the moment they were having.

Does he want to be my boyfriend or does he just want to be nice and do this because I've never gone to a dance?

This was quickly answered when TJ finally spoke up and said, "I like you."

He wasn't sure that he heard right, so he asked, "What?"

"I really like you." He whispered.

A smile slowly spread across Cyrus's face. "I like you too." He whispered back.

As TJ heard those words come out of his mouth, he smiled widely. "You do?"

"Yeah."

"Will you be my boyfriend?" TJ asked him.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend." Cyrus said. He put his head on TJ's chest as they continued slow dancing.

Meanwhile, downstairs the GHC and TJ's friends were there. Buffy was playing dance dance revolution with Andi.

"I win!" Buffy said.

"Only because I let you win!"

"Sure you did."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "I'm gonna get a snack."

As Andi left, a boy about her age came up to her.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

"You would know if you knew me."

"What have you done that was so amazing that I would know you?"

"What haven't  I done?"

"I bet you haven't eaten a live frog."

"Have you?"

"Yes."

"Why would you eat a live frog?"

"He mouthed off."

"You never ate a frog."

"Of course not, you're just making this conversation very difficult." He said.

She smiled. "Buffy."

He smiled back. "Marty."

On the other side of the room, Andi was grabbing a snack frok the kitchen. "Hey stranger." She heard Amber say.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing much, I'm just feeling pretty satisfied with how we decorated TJ's room."

"Me too. You're like a pro at decorating. Maybe we could decorate Andi Shack."

"You are too. And I'd love to.  That'd be pretty great." Amber replied.

They were all enjoying each other's companies as the night went on. It had gotten dark at some point of the night so they all had to go home.

This is the last chapter of the story. Sorry that it sucked but thank you all for reading it. I'm going to make another Tyrus story because I love them, so stick around for that if you want.