Remus x Reader

Abt you: You are in Gryffindor(sorry if you're not, it's easier to write you in Gryffindor), you are female(again, sorry if you're not, it's easier to write), you have been best friends with Remus since you were 8, him being a werewolf does not bother you, your Animagus is a female wolf, hence your nickname from Remus and then the Marauders, Wolfie.

Y/N = your name

Y/L/N = your last name

Y/F/N = your full name

Y/N/N = your nickname

"Remy!" You yelled as you launched yourself into his arms. He caught you, as always. It was the first year of Hogwarts for both of you. You then became aware of two other boys in the compartment.

"Hey Y/N/N!" Remus replied.

"Who's this?" You asked him.

"These are my friends, James and Sirius," he explains, indicating to the two. You weren't really interested in their names, only whether they would treat your best friend right.

"Awesome! You're not afraid of him?" You question.

"Why would we be afraid of him?" One of them asked, looking confused. He had round glasses and messy hair. You turned to Remus.

"You haven't told them that you're a w-" You were cut off by his hand clamping around your mouth.

Your eyes widen and when he removes his hand, you say, " Sorry M-" Only to be cut off by his hand around your mouth again.

"Okay, what was the last one for?" You ask, irritated.

"They might put two and two together, they're smart, you know," he says seriously. You almost choked on air as you put your hand on his forehead.

"Remy, are you feeling alright?" You ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"I think you're hallucinating," you announce, retracting your hand.

"Huh?" He asks.

"You said that they were smart," you explain matter-of-factly.

"Hey!" The two boys said together.

"Oh calm down, ladies," you say. You and Remus burst into laughter at their expressions.

"Who is she, your girlfriend?" Asks the one with long hair, Sirius, you think.

Remus replied, "Nope, Wolfie's only my best friend."

"Only?" You shriek, incredulous.

"Only," says Remus with a smirk.

"Oh it is on, Princess," you say.

😆😄😂

🤣🤩😅

That week, Remus was drenched in a foul smelling potion(harmless, of course), had his clothes switched for yours, all except underwear(you'd worn his clothes before, it didn't bother you, whereas he had to wear a too short skirt to class more than once), had his regular ink replaced with invisible ink and his hair was bright purple. You had whipped cream put in your pillowcase (you suspected a mole in your dorm for that one), a bucket of paint poured over you as you entered the great Hall (after which you gave him a huge hug) and your chair in every class disappeared as you went to sit down (you spent a lot of time sitting on the floor).

"Alright, you win!" He yelled, after James and Sirius(their other dorm mate, Peter, was out) had stopped crying from laughter at the sight of him in your skirt, top and robe with bright purple hair.