Erasherhead: Yes that is true but you evoked him into fighting you which lead to an outrage. Bakugo, all Yukimura ever wanted from you was to work together with him and the others. But instead, you cocked a ridiculous plan and simulate an unwelcome emotion from him to make him feel bad, just so you take on All Might yourself? Judging from the history you two have together...To be honest, I don't blame him for snapping at you.

Bakugo:....

Erasherhead: The Yukimura family is thinking about pressing charges aganist you. Consider yourself lucky that Nedzu is apprehensive enough to keep them from doing that.

Bakugo:......

Erasherhead: Although. Because of your actions, I should just expell you from U.A. Right here. Right now.

Bakugo's eyes went wide as he risen from his seat.

Bakugo: Y-You can't do that!

Erasherhead's red eyes appeared and his hair stand up mentally challenging him.

Erasherhead: I can and I will. Ever since you came here. You harassed, provoked, and assaulted others around you especially Midoriya. But now. That's coming to an end.

Bakugo:....

Bakugo sat back down as Aizawa continued.

Erasherhead: This isn't middle school anymore Bakugo. Grow Up. In this school, everyone here is an equal. There's no such thing as being stronger than the rest.

Bakugo:....

Erasherhead: Now. I'm willing to give you one more chance to redeem yourself. But if you don't do as I say. Then you can kiss U.A goodbye and be expelled. And don't think about applying for any other hero schools. I can just show them your permanent record and profile history. Oh and don't think I won't tell them about your 'suicide joke' at Midoriya.

Bakugo: But that because he was quirkless!

Erasherhead: I don't care. That's discrimination and I will not have that kind of behavior no more in my class.

Bakugo felt a pit form in his stomach. Why is this happening to him...

Bakugo: (Why is this happening to me...I didn't do nothing wrong, damnit! This is all Deku and Snowball's fault!!!)

No...This was his own fault...It was about time he needed to see that...like Yukimura said...His own actions will be his downfall.

Bakugo:.....

Erasherhead: For now on, you'll treat Midoriya and the rest of your classmates like proper human beings. You will also get your act together or else. You're allowed to still go to the training camp. But until then, you'll spend the next few weeks in detention doing essays and apology letters for the trouble you caused. Do you understand me...?

That tone left no room for argument as Bakugo compiled.

Bakugo: Yes...Aizawa-Sensei...

Erasherhead: Alright then. Now know this. A hero isn't always about winning. Heroes jobs are to fight villains and save lives. However, some go above that. They inspire people. Install hope in the hearts of others. They do good things even if they don't get paid for it. They don't just fight villains they fight anything that fills people hearts..

Bakugo:....

Erasherhead: Whether it be fear, sadness, or hunger those heroes will stand against it. These are Real Heroes. But what you did over the past few months were not heroic. More like villainous.

Erasherhead ignored the tears threatening to fall from Bakugo's eyes as he opened the door to teacher's lounge.

He didn't say nothing else but Bakugo can clearly see the threat was crystal clear.