instagram:final chapter

isabella's pov

"damn it." i mutter under my breath as i furiously type. it feels like this is the billionth time me and hunter have gotten into a fight and it ends up like this.

"bella calm down!" mark yelled over facetime as i roll my eyes and continue releasing my anger out onto the screen.

"bella stop!" mark shouted again and it instantly made my body flinch. i stopped texting hunter and listen to mark.

"oh shoot sorry mark, it's just me and hunter-" i started before mark interrupted me.

"you and hunter got into another fight." he said putting emphasis on 'another'. i sighed knowing how he was feeling. he was mad at me for going back to hunter after every single fight but i couldn't help myself.

"this ones not that bad. we'll be fine after we just talk it out, i promise." i argued but even i knew i was lying to him and myself.

"commenting on each others insta photos or posting photos with shady captions isn't talking it out." he yelled. ouch. i'm not gonna lie that hurt.

"uh mark i gotta go." i said quickly before pressing the red button to end the call. i bit my nails anxiously. was this all true? it was obvious my relationship with hunter wasn't working out but i still loved him. after everything that's happened it's a shock that i still love him. the cheating, shady stuff and luna coming in occasionally to destroy my relationship was all catching up to me. i was dating hunter for a little more than a year but was it time to end it?

i grabbed my car keys and ran to my car. i made a last minute decision to drive to hunters house and figure this all out. his house in LA was about a 20 minute drive from my place so i had time to think if it was the right choice.

once i got there i slammed my car door and walked up to his door. i rung the doorbell and instantly wanted to run away. it shouldn't be this hard this guy is literally my boyfriend. the door slowly creaked open and it was brandon.

"bella, you're here....that's great." brandon said with his voice dripping with sarcasm. he gave me an awkward look before letting me in. i rolled my eyes before flipping him off and then breaking into laughter.

"i've miss you!" he said giving me a tight hug as i smiled. "hunters upstairs but fair warning blake is here."

i sighed and walked my way up to hunters room. blake and i werent on the best terms. after he called me a bitch on instagram 
our friendship took a tumble. i knocked on the door nervously.

"brando what do you want!" i heard hunter voice cheer.

"it's not brandon." i said quietly and then any trace of sound went dead silent in that room.

"come in." a cold tone said and i opened the door. there was hunter and blake sitting down staring at me.

"i'm gonna go chill with brandon." blake said before getting up. he did that stupid shoulder bump thing as he walked out of the room.

"asshole." i mumbled under my breath but loud enough for him to hear me.

"come sit." hunter said again coldly patting down the seat next to him.

"can we just talk? talk about everything. i don't know what's happening between us and it seems like we get into fights every day." i said looking into his eyes. they switched from cold and uncaring to sad and understanding.

"i know. you'd think after everything we've been through we'd be able to working this out. after this luna and mark drama i thought we'd finally be happy together."

"i know hunter. i really wanna make this work. more than you know. if we get upset we need to tell each other and stop lashing out." i said using some of the advice mark told me earlier.

"i'll stop with luna and loren if you want. ill completely cut both off. no more texting loren and letting luna keep coming back into our lives,"hunter stated. "i swear to you by it."

"i trust you, no more petty instagram fighting or caving into all of the drama." i said and he grabbed my hand. we decided to talk it out for a while about everything. we talked about our problems and i felt so much better.

"i love you baby." he said before planting a kiss on my lips.

"i love you too."

***
2 years later.....

that last i love you went a long way, let me tell you. when you love someone it makes you go crazy like you're just high on life. everything goes a faster pace than you expect it.

it's been two years since hunter and i decided to end all of the drama and just be us together. it for sure hasn't been easy but i don't regret staying with him.

"come on bells we gotta go." hunter said snapping me out of my thoughts. he reached for my hand as my fingers interlocked with his. i decided besides being an influencer i wanted to go to college and have the experience. i still post and even make youtube videos but i'm a student also. hunter decided to join me. currently im a freshman at USC (without bribing my way through ) and i love it. hunter goes to a smaller college in LA.

it seems to think all of our problems kinda vanished once we got to college. luna actually got a boyfriend who sadly cheated on her but karma sucks. i stopped hating her as much as before but doesn't mean i can't get a kick out of minor misfortunes that happened to her.  but a small part of me felt a little bad.

i respectfully stopped talking to loren after all the drama. she was my best friend and i loved her like a sister but things just weren't the same after. i still care about her and i'm always here if she needs anything.

for mark we're still really good friends. even though hunter gets a little annoyed i don't care. if he gets blake then i get mark. 50/50.

"shit it's cold outside." i said as my heels clicked against the sidewalk. even in my long coat i was shivering.

"you're such an LA girl. it's only 60 degrees out." hunter teased shaking his head.

"i'm sorry born and raised here." i said laughing. we finally arrived to the restaurant. it was our three year anniversary and we were enjoying our time out.

"wait baby let's take a picture. i wanna remember this moment." he said smiling. he proceed to ask a stranger to take a photo of us.

"you're so weird." i said laughing and he flashed me a smile. then the flash went off before i could even pose for the picture.

"you guys look adorable." the woman said before returning hunter his phone. we took a quick look at the picture of us smiling and looking so in love and happy.

and to think this all started because of instagram.

———-
a/n: WOOOO that's the end! i'm so so sorry that i waited a freaking year to update this story which wasn't fair to you guys AT ALL. i feel so bad that i did that to all of you. thank you so much for 200k reads that's crazy. also i wrote this chapter at 5 am so if it sucks im sorry.

i remember this book starting off really small and i never expect it to go this fair so that's insane. thank you for all the love support and the funniest comments i've ever read. i truly appreciate everything you've guys done for the past 2 years.

i'm so happy right now but sad this story is ending. i have a few other books if you want to check those out!!

goodbye!!!! love you guys!!!