So you're telling me there's twins in this school and I'm just now hearing about it, I wonder if they are mean, like Jessica and Drake, I wouldn't be surprised.

"Yeah" belle says eating some fries in on her plate." I never once heard anything of them, i thought it was weird that they were moving here too when we didn't even know there were twins at our old school, I feel bad because they probably think we hate them." Belle looks at me for an understanding, and I just nod my head taking it all in.

"I heard that one of the twines-" belle try's to say something but mason cuts her off.

"Let's not talk about them" he looks at all of us." Okay".

That's kinda weird

"Mason What crawled up your ass" josh looks at mason for an answer, but Mason just rolled his eyes.

There was an awkward silence for what felt like an hour then belle spoke up

"Where's Jess and Drake"

"Probably in a closet somewhere, doing...whatever they do" mason wiggles his eyebrows. Ew.

Take that image out of my mind NOW.

"That's gross Mason" belle says with a chuckle.

"Yeah I think I threw up a little" I say with a laugh

"You're kinda quiet huh" mason says to kris.

"Huh" she looks up directly in his eyes, her eyes are wide with horror" oh I'm uh... yea I guess I am" she looks down in her lap with a frown.

My best friend. When I first met her she was so quiet you could HEAR the silence, that's how bad.

"I like it" josh says with a smile " I think it's cute"

I see Krises checks turn pink then she just smiles.

I laugh under my breath and see mason looking right at Josh with the most evil stare I think I've ever seen.

Okay

Somehow Kris never notices, that's the thing with her she thinks everyone doesn't see her, she's a shy gale. In a way so am I. Josh and Kris are just kind of looking at each other when I hear mason cough.

everyone looks at mason and he just mumbles a 'what'

"Well my sandwich is going to come back up" I grit my teeth as I stare at the two 'love' birds walking through the school doors. They soon make their way to the table we are setting at. Great.

"Who let the homeless man to our table" Jessica says nonchalantly.

Bitch,whore,skank,slut,Halloween lady, President trump,hoebag,dumb ass, fishy Jessie. And a lot more words came to my mind to call her, hmm what shall I call her today?

"I didn't know they opened a fish market in school" I say with a grin" huh must have literally JUST opened it, like I swear to god as soon as you came, it's was like someone was making fish sti-"

Smack

There goes the glasses.

"I will end you- stupid whore" Jessica says almost in a whisper.