"I'm Shima Renzo!" He introduced eagerly. He then motioned to the two other boys he had been talking to when she stepped into the room. "The one with glasses is Miwa Konekomaru, and the punk looking guy is Suguro Ryuji, though you can just call him Bon."

The boy with the blonde Mohawk looked at Shima angrily, "Don't go telling people to call me Bon, you ass!"

"Bon, calm down." Konakomaru said with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Kiara... uh, Pheles Kiara, though Kiara is just fine." She and Mephisto had come to an agreement that she would use Pheles as her last name while she attended school here, since Mephisto went by the name 'Johan Faust' here and only a select few knew him by Mephisto Pheles. He also mentioned something about people hearing that an orphan that got in True Cross might risk the prestigious reputation he had worked hard to build up. She looked over towards the two other girls who were in the room, "Mind if I get to know your names, or would you just like me to come up with nicknames for you?"

The girl with purple haired scoffed, "I'm Kamiki Izumo." She said shortly.

The other girl was more polite than Izumo, looking slightly apologetic due to Izumo's attitude. "I'm Paku Noriko. It's very nice to meet you, Kiara."

Kiara nodded. "Likewise." She then glanced towards the two kid in the back and almost immediately realized that she wasn't going to be getting names from either of them by how reserved they were being. She wasn't surprised, this was an exorcist school and not having a mysterious student or two wouldn't feel right. "Well, better get a seat." She said with a shrug. "You don't mind if I sit with you guys? Well, I guess you don't really have a choice because I am no matter your response." With that she plopped down on the empty seat right behind Konekomaru, earning a small glare from Bon.

A few minutes passed and the door creaked open to show the same blue haired kid she saw when she arrived at the academy. He looked around the classroom before stepping inside. "I'm Okumura Rin." He was obviously putting up a tough guy act to try to hide how scared he was under the gazes of everyone in the classroom. "Nice to meet 'cha." With that, he quickly walked to the table in the middle of the second row.

What's he doing here? Kiara thought her eyes trailing to a very familiar white dog that had hopped up onto the table next to Rin. She knew of Mephisto's dog form, the small white pup had visited her many times at the orphanage as she grew up, always turning back into his original form once they were out of sight from anyone else. Rin must be someone Mephisto could use if the damned clown had taken time out of his anime watching to attend the cram school alongside the boy.

Whatever. I'm sure I'll find out in due time. She thought. Looking back towards the door, she figured that the the only person that was needed now was the teacher. Exorcist classes were normally pretty small since there weren't a lot of people who had personal encounters with demons.

The door opened and in came the teacher who was... Yukio? The same kid who was the First Year representative. She suspected their paths would cross but she didn't expect it to be this soon. "But he's the same age as us... he must be the youngest exorcist ever."

"I'm your instructor, my name is Okumura Yukio." He introduced. "I am the new teacher for Anti-Demon Pharmaceutics class."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Okumura." Izumo said.

"What the hell Yukio!" Rin shouted in shock.

"Is there a problem?"

"What do you mean 'is there a problem'? Yeah there's a problem! What's your problem?'

Kiara had to admit, she was impressed with how easily Yukio was able to keep a smile on his face as he ignored Rin's shouting. He turned to the class and addressed them all. "Although I'm the same age as most of you, I'd appreciate it if you called me teacher when class is in session. I've been studying exorcism since I was seven, and I finished the last of my courses two years ago." He adjusted his glasses and scanned the class. "Alright then, let's get started. Is there anyone who has not received a temptaint?"