011

I lay on Hawk's mama as we travel to our next destination while Meli and Diane talk about Ban and King. I've been avoiding Meli and Elizabeth all the time I see them, I go into another room or act as if I haven't even seen them walk into the room. 

"Let's go fetch Ban!" He announces and straddles my hips looking me dead in the eyes, "And for you, stop acting like I don't exist. It hurts Y/N, hurts a lot," He says softly, "If I've done anything to make you-"

"Why Baste Prison?" Hawk asks.

"It's closer..." Meli looks at him with a smile. 

I ignore their argument and just keep looking at Meli, he looks at me, "So, do you agree with me? Ban first?" He asks.

"See my handsome boy? Of course, I say yes," I finally speak.

"Finally, your voice," He smiles.

"I'm against this!" Elizabeth says, "Forget the prison. We should have that injury of yours looked at first. In the state, you're in, what if you have to fight more Holy Knights?!"

Meli buries his face in my boobs, "This will probably make me all better," He muffles and sits up looking at my chest, "Y/N... Why haven't you healed?" He whispers.

"Who knows," I shrug and push him off me gently, "That hurt though," I mumble.

Elizabeth stares at us, "Elizabeth if we're going to focus on anyone's injuries. It'll be Y/N's, I just need a nap and I'm then good to go," He nods and then stands up pulling me up with me, "We need to talk as well, so we'll be a while," He takes us into our room.

"M-Meli..." I say before I pass out on the ground. 

~x~x~x~x~x~x~

I see nothing but blackness, "Who are you?! Show yourself!" I hear Elizabeth yell.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am the Holy Knight Golgius, member of The Weird Fang," A strange man says, "Princess Elizabeth, I have come here to take you back to Liones."

"Stop what are you doing to Sir Meliodas?!" Elizabeth yells.

"No need for you to have this anymore."

"Impossible! No one could have survived that much poison," Some new man said.

"Too stubborn to die I see? Well, I'll kill you off myself," Golgius says.

"Even if I die, this sword is one of the only things I'll never let go of. It's the only way I can ever atone for my sin," Meli says.

"Sir Meliodas... Is that really you?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yep, it's me. Hey Elizabeth, hey porky. Where's Y/N?" 

"You worry about her even when you're injured..."

"You should shut up," I speak sitting up with my eyes closed, "You're starting to piss me off," I open my eyes looking at her.

"Hey, there you gorgeous girl! You gave me quite a scare back at the tavern," Meli says with a big smile. 

I look at him blankly and get off the bed, "Shall we get the handsome boy?" I ask.

"Sure," Meli nods, "So, where are we?" 

"We are in the town next to Baste Prison," Elizabeth says stepping closer to Meli.