The Arrangement

Mike came out the room to find himself between a screaming match.

"Harvey, it's too risky. If it doesn't work, we're looking at life imprisonment" Jessica roared.

"You don't think I know that? I'm saying I can pull it off. You just need to back off and let me do my job!" Harvey said, sounding every bit annoyed.

Mike started thinking about the case. Despite the amount of faith he had in Harvey, he knew that the risk was too high.

He knew this wasn't going to go down well but he had to speak up.

"Guys, I think I found a way" he said loudly to get their attention. Both Harvey and Jessica looked at him expectantly.

"We're looking at this all wrong. We don't have to prove that Eva didn't pay for the murders, we just need to prove that she didn't know what she was paying for, correct? Look at this..." he flipped the file upside down to their direction.

"This is non-conclusive" Jessica objected.

"Yeah but I know how I can get it to be conclusive." Harvey said mulling the information over.

"It's less risky than what we were thinking of before" Mike offered.

Jessica nodded her approval.

"Ok, I'll get on this first thing tomorrow." Harvey said.

After Jessica left, Mike decided to come clean about his Jessica fantasies. Harvey had a good laugh.

"Don't be mean!" Mike had accused.

"Mike, I'm not laughing because I think the idea is absurd. I'm laughing because I can only imagine Jessica's discomfort at the proposition. To tell you the truth..." and he came clean about his thoughts from earlier in the day too.
—————————————————————

The case wrapped up with plenty of ups and downs. The adrenaline was running high. Not so surprisingly, all of them ended up at the club.

Jessica was by the bar when Harvey and Mike made it in.

"Waiting for Annie?" Harvey asked.

"No, she had to cancel. Just going to hang around for a bit and head home" Jessica said in a disappointed tone.

Mike gave Harvey's hand a light squeeze. Harvey looked at him and knew exactly what Mike wanted. He contemplated it as it could alter his equation with Mike. He figured the chances of that weren't very high.

"Or... you could come play with us." Harvey finally said.

Jessica looked at Mike.

"It's his idea. I wouldn't be asking if I hadn't cleared it with him first." Harvey said in 'I know better than that' tone.

"I know you know better than to offer without his consent. I'd like to hear that from him, because that's just how I operate. Is this what you want Michael?" Jessica asked. Harvey didn't take offence to it because he knew that she had her own ways.

"Yes mistress" Mike said looking at her. Typically he would drop his gaze but he knew she needed to see his eyes in this moment.

"Very well." Jessica said getting up.

Harvey lead the way to a private room. This was the first time they were trying this and they'd all be lying to themselves if they said they weren't a little nervous. Though the excitement was evident in all three of them!

Jessica waited for Harvey to dictate the terms with Mike. Mike was his sub after all. Once they had come to an agreement, the play began.

First order of business was to get Mike out of his clothes. As Harvey stood in front of Mike, unbuckling his belt, Jessica stood behind mike, using her arm to lightly choke him as she tugged at his hair and nibbled on his ear. It took a lot of self control for Mike to not reach out and touch either one of them.